* [Seeking Position] Sales - Marketing - Customer Service - Etc: Previous Experience

Hello,

I am interested in an acquiring a stable position with a reputable company in one or more of the following positions; - Sales & Marketing - Customer Service - Account Management - or *Technical Support.

I have a resume and references available if desired.

I have 2+ (nearly 3) years experience in the above positions within the web hosting industry.

Salary/Compensation should be along the lines of a steady hourly or monthly salary (preferred) [exact numbers are negotiable]. I'm looking for a full time position.

Relocation is a possibility.

Thank you for the time and interest, if you have any questions please donít hesitate to ask.

*Entry Level skills for technical support

You can reach me at:
    [email protected]
    AIM: TSTaylorH
    Yahoo: xspc3

Thanks again!

Regards,
    Taylor
    HostGator.com - A worldwide leader in Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting.

Do you own or just work at TouchSupport?
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Hey Dave,

I just work for TouchSupport (I'm the remote employee... however I handle sales/marketing).

Let me know if you have any questions or wish for further information.

Thanks again,
    Taylor
    HostGator.com - A worldwide leader in Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting.

Taylor is a great person to work with. His enthusiasm and dependability is outstanding.

He understands the market, the art of persuasion and most importantly, and he has the capability to manage a team, which is a perfect skill that any employee should have.
    Get it at work!
    LT in the Midday, 10a-3p
    Click here