Originally Posted by shanthan
I got registered follwing domain in DYNADOT
softtamil.net and vijayakanthfans.com.
Now i got own Dedicate Server..( Windows Server Entr 2003). and i am using IIS to manage website..
These are my IP:
DNS IP: 220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168
i don`t know how to connect my Domains to Server in IIS:
Please Can you help me with this.
1. You may follow above guides to add your domain entry to your IIS. (Please take note that above steps are for Windows 2000 Server, the steps for adding domain in Windows 2003 Server is slightly different.
2. Assign one of the IP say 22.214.171.124 for your softtamil.net.
3. Open your DNS Servers, create a new entry for softtamil.net.
- Add @ Host (A) Record pointing to 126.96.36.199
- Add www CNAME record pointing to softtamil.net.
If you have a mail server, you need to add a MX record as well.
4. Contact your domain registrar and register following name servers:
ns2.softtamil.net (You need another IP for secondary DNS)
5. Update softtamil.net to point to ns1 and ns2.softtamil.net
6. Wait 24 hours for DNS propagation.
If you need any help, please PM me and quoted this thread, I will help you or ask one of my System Engineer to help you have a look on your configuration.