to start business?

or to buy one....?

i think it's cheaper of course!

Dayton OH
    It all depends on your initial startup capital.

You can do a search on starting a co, as this was discussed in depth over the last couple of days and even includes estimated budgets etc ...

As far as buying a co, you should be well versed in running a company of this nature and have a staff ready to start taking tickets and sales leads ...

... just do some research on this as both options have been discussed numorous times in this forum.

Good luck !
    Nathan M.
    A decade of professional hosting !

Chicago, IL USA
    Yeah, and just as a resource for starting one up you might wanna read this - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest

Atlanta, GA
    It's much easier to buy a business and keep its current staffing; if they're essential to its operation.
    Get it at work!
    LT in the Midday, 10a-3p
    Click here

I'd vote to start a business if you're young and energetic. However, if you're about to be a grandpa, I don't think your body will be able to to take the hours required when starting up a company .
    A Collection of Web Hosts
    Small biographies on hosts, uptime reports and some reviews
    Feel free to add your review or add a host that isn't on the list.

Tacoma, Washington
    Buy one if you can afford to do so. A few years I would have suggested starting it from scratch but it's pretty crowded out there now for another fresh face.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Southern California

I would say buy one if you can. I just started and its time consuming and hard. Plus you will probably go through a couple reselling companys in order to find on that is reliable.