Hosting Recommendations?

I've been out of the scene for a couple of years and need some suggestions for a decent web host. It will need to hold a site that's maybe 10mb max.
    Don't need anything fancy like CGI or anything, but it would be nice to have 4 or 5 email accounts with web based email, and be under $20 a month. The cheaper the better though. I would like to have a cgi formmail on it for contacting me if I can't find a free one anywhere though, and I might eventually want to use it to sell items from and have an online cart.

Someone suggested to me. Has anyone had success wiht them?

Any help is appreciated!

2. #2 I use em' and lovem'.

try They have good uptime and price. We are using their Server management services. They are excellent in support.

EU - east side
    As long as you stay with that kind of budget i don't think you'll have any problems getting quality service.

Try using Check hosts' reputations there and here (use the search feature) before you sign up with anyone. And pay monthly... at least until you get to know them first hand...

Good luck!

Thereś one offer at Shared Hosting going for 1.99 USD .I think you can try them out.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Try host quote on top.

You can try out: / /

JUST AVOID $1.99/mo hosts!

78 is giving $1.99

The cheaper the better though.
    You may regret following that philosophy, theres a lot of complaints about cheep hosts on these forums.
    Last edited by blackworm; 03-05-2004 at 06:32 PM.