Question concerning Deepmetrix software

Hi all,

I'm kinda confused to be honest.
    We are thinking about the Deepmetrix statistics software, but I have a couple of questions left.
    What's the difference between Livestats.NET and Livestats.XSP?
    And what's IPmonitor, isn't that quite the same?

Thanks in advance!

Looking at their order form, it seems like the Livestats.NET are marketed for single websites while the Livestats.XSP are for web host as they are marketed in multiple of 100 websites. - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

Hmm, could be. But what about those prices?
    Livestats.NET 25 virtual server license cost $ 2995, while Livestats.XSP 1000 virtual server license cost $ 1795.
    Last edited by Tijn; 03-04-2004 at 06:50 AM.

Quoted from their website

ipMonitor’s purpose is to watch over important network resources, to ensure availability, responsiveness and performance quality. It does this by regularly monitoring the state of applications, databases, infrastructure equipment and web, commerce and mail servers. - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

I believe they are different products which provides different information and are deployed differently.

I am looking at their site now and it seems that the Livestats.XSP is just a general log analyzer while Livestats.NET is more geared to the CRM tool which allows you to determine more about your visitors and their experiences on your web.

LiveStats.XSP is the premium high delivery bulk statistics solution for the ISP and MSP community. The LiveStats Log Analyzer is the number one choice of Service Providers worldwide.

It's all about the people. LiveStats.NET tracks real people, not just hits, views and impressions. Visitor Intelligence provides insight and understanding of visitor activity and behavior. - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

I see ur right, thanks for helping out!