Help with email software program installed on the server

I just purchased an email software program, Form Processor Pro by I have problem with download and installation of the program. The down load content is in the zip format which i have no problem downloading, however, i am not able to upload the program to my server. Can you help. Thanks.

I have not use this product before so I shall be general.

What you need to do is to unzip the file on your computer and check out the instruction file or readme.txt file on what you need to do next. Usually, it would be to ftp the unzipped files to your website and just set the right permissions and that probably it.

If no instruction files are found, you could contact the script author, sometimes they do offer the extra service of installing it for you for free or for a fee. - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

Castle Pines, CO
    Or do you have terminal services installed? How do you install other programs on your server? If this is a shared server, you might not be able to install software. You would need to contact the hosting company.

Plus it states on the mitridat's website that they will install it for you - that comes with the purchase of the software

Wichita, Ks, USA
    I dont understand the part where he says he cant upload it to the server, that would mean to me that he cant even ftp it to the server much less install it, please clarify. carrier grade colocation at a affordable price!
    Charles Baker - Company Operations