FREE Authorize.Net & Merchant Account Combo!

FREE Authorize.Net & Merchant Account Combo!
    THE IDEAL MERCHANT ACCOUNT FOR WEB HOSTING PROVIDERS

It is faster, easier and more affordable than you might think, to get started with your own true Merchant Account & Secure Real-Time Payment Gateway.

You can now be up and running with a FREE setup and a TOTAL monthly cost of only $25/month + low transaction fees!

Our program is also 100% compatible with all leading billing packages like WHMAP, ModernBill, PerlBill, ClientExec and virtually all other systems on the market today.

KEY BENEFITS provided by CDGcommerce's WHT Promo:
    * FREE Authorize.Net -or- CDGGateway Setup
    * FREE Merchant Account App & Setup
    * FREE Recurring Billing Built-in
    * $10/month Statement Fee
    * $15/month Payment Gateway Fee
    * Only 2.25% + .30 per VISA/MC Transaction
    * Responsive & Expert Customer & Technical Support
    * Common-sense Risk Management to LET YOU GROW!

and ... AVOID paying ALL of these "typical" merchant fees:
    * NO MONTHLY MINIMUMS! * NO ANNUAL FEE!
    * NO CANCELLATION/TERMINATION FEE!

For more information, visit our WHT Promo Site at:
    http://www.cdgcommerce.com/whtpromo

PLUS - CHECK OUT OUR RESELLER PROGRAM OPPORTUNITY!

Merchant Accounts & E-commerce are the PERFECT Value-Added Service for any Web Host. CDGcommerce provides you with a generous residual & upfront profit on each account and unprecedented flexibility and partner support.

Contact us today about our great CDGcommerce Partner Program at the following Web site:
    http://www.cdgcommerce.com/partnersignup.php

P.S. - please note that our merchant account program is currently only available to U.S.-based businesses with a U.S. bank account and signer. We're still working hard to get a reliable international program in place but we'll let you know as soon as we do!
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

LOL...change your title..it's not FREE, only setup is waived.

Hey I gotta point out what free means.... DOESN'T COST MONEY. Look it up at dictionary.com

Come on guys, lets be serious. You know that the title refers to the FREE Gateway/Account Setup so why fill up the thread with non-sense?

I personally praise Chris and CDG as they have always been honest and a pleasure to work with. Keep it up!
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

Originally posted by VanHost
    Come on guys, lets be serious. You know that the title refers to the FREE Gateway/Account Setup so why fill up the thread with non-sense?

I personally praise Chris and CDG as they have always been honest and a pleasure to work with. Keep it up!
    I agree on everything also. Don't flame threads with non-sense. Also Chris is great to work worth. So far he's been the best out of the last 3 merchant providers I have used.

is this available to people based outside the USA?

First of all, I'm not flaming or thread crapping, but WHT members have a reponsiblity to keep others honest. NO, not everyone will KNOW it means only that JUST the setup is free.

Does that mean this is not a good deal? Not at all. It's actually a great deal, but let's not use misleading headers to pull ppl into the thread.

If anybody does not know that he meaned that the setup is free, then it doesn't need a merchant account and a payment gateway.
    Is more than obvious, and anybody looking for or using it know it.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Originally posted by ca-uk
    is this available to people based outside the USA?
    As in his post:

P.S. - please note that our merchant account program is currently only available to U.S.-based businesses with a U.S. bank account and signer. We're still working hard to get a reliable international program in place but we'll let you know as soon as we do!

Hi,

Believe authorize.net require you to be in the U.S., though i've heard conflicting views on this, do they settle in GBP?

Could you clear this up for me please before I make my mind up

Cheers

Patrick
    Smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast!

Chris,

Could you or someone else clarify what a 'statement fee' is? I've had my account with CDG since mid-January and haven't received any 'statements' or any paperwork at all from CDG -- will I receive one later in the month maybe?
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

As in his post
    i did read that, but it's said that for ages. i've also been in contact with other authorize.net based resellers who say they "think" they can offer me something...

As long as you have a US bank account and a signer you can get it.

Otherwise, take a look to planetpayment.com (I'm not related to cdgcommerce at all, but I've been in your shoes a looong time)
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Hi Dan,

The statement/support fee is not only for the monthly statement that we mail out to our merchants but it also helps offset some of the customer service costs related to supporting each account.

We mail the statements out to all merchants around the 1st-5th day of each month. If you have not received yours, send us an email to support to verify your address and we can also send you an e-mail copy of your statement immediately as well. Thanks!
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Ok, so i'm in the UK, so I guess this door is closed :/

Cheers for the link Jedito
    Smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast!

Also, to address a couple other items briefly-

1- Subject Header - I'm not sure where the confusion is on this as we do clearly indicate that the setup is free and the monthly and transactional pricing. If the subject line text were longer, I'd be happy to be more verbose on the subject of the ad but we have never run into a situation where someone thought *everything* would be free. My apologies if this has created any confusion for anyone.

2- International merchants... we'd love to work with you but we do not have a solution that we have tested and found to be reliable yet --- with the exception of referring Canadian merchants to one particular trusted source.

And we do not feel comfortable in offering anything on a widescale basis to the int'l marketplace as a whole until we feel secure that it will do a great job for our merchants and reflect positively on us.

3- Dan, re: the statement/support fee - it is not only for the monthly statement that we mail out to our merchants but it also helps offset some of the customer service costs related to supporting each account.

We mail the statements out to all merchants around the 1st-5th day of each month. If you have not received yours, send us an email to support to verify your address and we can also send you an e-mail copy of your statement immediately as well. Thanks!

Originally posted by Jedito
    As long as you have a US bank account and a signer you can get it.
    Is this true? I have a US account, but my address is in Canada.

If I switch my address to a friend in the US can I get an account with you? I also have a SS number, etc...

Is your SS number a U.S. SSN number? Or a Canadian Social Insurance #?

If you have a U.S. SSN#, a U.S. bank account and can arrange for a U.S. mailing address, we can get the account approved.

Originally posted by cdgcommerce
    Is your SS number a U.S. SSN number? Or a Canadian Social Insurance #?

If you have a U.S. SSN#, a U.S. bank account and can arrange for a U.S. mailing address, we can get the account approved.
    It is a US social security number from when I was a student many years ago.

I actually have several bank accounts in various banks there, but none of them are true "business" accounts. Does that matter?

If it is a valid U.S. SSN#... and provided we can pull up any file at all on it, then yes - we should be able to approve your account.

If it has been over 7-10 years... then any credit records might be purged and so that would be potentially problematic. If not, then it should be fine.

Also, whether the bank account is personal or business doesn't really matter that much with us - either is fine.

Chris,

I currently have a "real" merchant account for our storefront business, in which we accept visa, MC, Discover, and AMEX. The Visa/MC provider (NPC) has went up on fees again, so we're seriously considering changing....

We would also at the same time like to obtain a "real online" merchant account such as you offer.

The question is this...

If we switched to your service, it would obviously work online...could we then also use this as our merchant account for our local business, using our current terminal (a tranz 330).

Hi EzHost,

In answer to your questions:

1) Retail Account - yes, this is something that could very easy moved over to us under a better rate structure. If you'd like, you can fax your current statement to us at 310-388-1224 and we can e-mail you a cost comparison spreadsheet & proposal.

One question: do you accept debit card via a PinPad or just use a terminal and/or terminal-printer combo? If the latter, no worries. If it is the former, we'd just have to do a PinPad swap out which again is not a big deal.

The free terminal re-programming itself only takes from 10-20 minutes depending on the terminal. And it only takes a minute to key in the codes to start the process.

2) Regarding the question of dual-use... if you have card present/swiped sales, you can't really have both swiped and also Internet sales on the same merchant ID (MID). So we would just setup a 2nd MID for you for Internet processing (or vice versa) to accomodate this.

Please let me know if I can help answer any other questions and I'll be happy to do so. I'll be out tomorrow due to travels but feel free to e-mail our sales team at sales@cdgcommerce.com or we can chat on the weekend & thereafter. Thanks!

cdgcommerce any news on international merchants?
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

Another option has recently been introduced to us. We are not yet done with our due diligence on it so no news as of yet.