[Melbourne, Australia] Webmaster Required - Contract position

Hello all,

I'm vacating my current position to take up a new senior position elsewhere, so my company's looking for a replacement. Job ad as follows -

We are a young, rapidly expanding and highly successful telecommunications and interactive media company with a strong media presence. We currently have a unique, exciting opportunity for a webmaster with strong creative and technical talent. The position is based in Malvern (inner SE suburb of Melbourne), and is a full-time Contract position, with the length being around 3-4 months, and if you are willing to move with the company when they move to Brisbane then you have an excellent chance of having the position turning permanent for you if you so wish.

The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year’s commercial experience (preferably at least 2 years) and will possess the following skills and attributes:
    • Hand-coded HTML, CSS and JavaScript (excellent)
    • PHP, SQL and MySQL (excellent)
    • Graphic design and optimisation in Adobe PhotoShop (very good)
    • Knowledge in Win2K/RedHat/Apache/MySQL administration (preferred)
    • Ability to negotiate with third-party suppliers and manage projects (preferred)
    • Knowledge of ODBC (advantage, but not essential)
    • Knowledge of web traffic analysis, marketing and search engine strategies (advantage, but not essential)

Ideally you will be a 'jack-of-all-trades' with strong technical web-based skills, as well as a flair for the creative and the web marketing side. We would look favourably upon candidates with similar 'all-around' experience. In return we offer a relaxed, friendly working environment with a strong emphasis on meeting deadlines.

If you are available immediately that's a huge bonus (and that means I can leave earlier and have a break before starting elsewhere!).

Note that one of the sites under this position's portfolio involves adult content. You have been warned!

Please forward all applications to [email protected] with an electronic portfolio of at least 3 sites.

Thanks

PS Please do not apply if you do not live in Melbourne or you're unable to be in Melbourne to do the contract!
    My 2 Cents.... (or is that 2.2 cents inc. GST...?)

Have a think about this : Programming is like sex. Make a single little mistake, and you'll be supporting it for the rest of your life.

Hello,

Just would like to visit your office tomorrow, nothing much...just visiting and make a greeting if possible!

What is your address in Malvern? I'm in Canterbury!

=)