* My 8 month review of UltraUnix.net

Hello everybody,

My name is Angel and I own a faily big, rapidly growing site. When I started my website, I was with a hosting company that did not care a bit for its clients. It took 2 weeks for them to answer an email question I had asked. Thats when I decided to look for another host.

I found UltraUnix.net here on WHT, they were fairly new as they did not have that many posts, but I talked to Wong and he seemed like a nice guy. So I decided to take the risk. Or so I though it was a risk. It turned out to be the BEST decision I have ever made with my site. The support I receive with UltraUnix.net is just incredible. The uptime on their servers are excellent. They will let you know in advance when they will be performing updates and always complete them in the time they specify. He sometimes just IM's me just to see how Im doing, for no reason at all. I just think that its awsome when someone sees you as a person and friend instead of just a client handing over cash.

To sum it all up, I will be a UltraUnix.net client for a very very long time. I greatlly encourage anyone looking for a stable, reliable, and supportive host to try them.

( All statements made are 100% honest. UltraUnix does not encourage its clients to write testimonials. UltraUnix.net earns them with their awsome services. )

Did u check this http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=241582

Here more good think about Ultraunix

Last edited by W4 Hosting; 03-03-2004 at 10:50 PM.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Good review I have noticed a miracle in the making... No trash talking just an honest review with noone bashing yet,,

Hi Angel,

It is out of my expectation that you write a review of ours. I thank you for your kind words and will continue to make sure your site is up and running.

Good review I have noticed a miracle in the making... No trash talking just an honest review with noone bashing yet,,
    I wonder what's up with the "yet", are you expecting someone to?

Ya they seem good

im gonna switch over to them in the next few days after my ex host pulled the plug!

Well... the reviewer has only one post, which usually translates in a few raised eye brows.

Nice review volkspeed! Keep us posted. I'm waiting for your 1 year review, although I doubt anything will change. Wong seems to be a very nice guy...

I noticed my post count of just "1" also. I dont know why though couse I had something like 20 or 30 posts a couple of months ago. I know they are not many but I had posted on here before, mainly when I was looking for a host and found UltraUnix.net.

Weird

Originally posted by UltraUnixNET
    Hi Angel,

It is out of my expectation that you write a review of ours. I thank you for your kind words and will continue to make sure your site is up and running.

I hadn't had a chance to respond to it, yet.

j/k... nice work.

Sirius

The reviewer also signed up in August of 2003 so this is not exactly a hit and run review.

Hi Angel,

Probably your posts were deleted because of the removal of shared hosting request forum.

I lost some posts too when it was removed.