Here is my first release of Icons to use in your website, layout, and/or other various media!

If the sale goes over well, I will be looking forward to releasing more packs. I am also interested in selling a package geared towards web designers where they can pay a lump sum and use the icons indefinitely, but the licensing is my only concern, so you have any ideas regarding how that could work, please let me know .

The following package contains 28 Icons for use on one project. If you are in need of using them for another project, you will need to buy another licence. When paying, please provide the website that these icons will be used on so that I will be able to keep track of who has purchased these icons and who has not . If you do not provide me with the website that the icons will be used on, you will be refunded your payment and not recieve the icons.

Prices:
$50 Per licence. Orders of 5+ licences will recieve discount, contact me via PM for more information!

How to pay:
I am currently using Paypal as my processor. I also accept money orders and company checks/certified checks. Files will be transfered to the respective email address given from paypal when money is recieved. Credit card payments through paypal will be rejected. Cash only please!

You may make the payment to phil(at)style3.com (replace the (at) with @).

Files will be transfered within 24 hours. If you have any problem, feel free to contact me at phil(at)style3.com or PM me (at the moment, please PM me, my server is undergoing matinence).

Now, without further ado, here is the icon set !

Web Design Icon Pack: Issue 1
(note: the icons are reduced quality and watermarked. Final copy is lossless quality.)

Thank you,
Phil Earley

P.S. Please also vote on the poll and let me know if you'd like to see another installment of icons!