Hybrid View

vBulletin License For Sale

Hi,

I have an owned vBulletin license for sale that expires December 4, 2004. As of tomorrow there are exactly 9 months of updates. I would have sold it 2 months ago when I decided I didn't need it but vBulletin wouldn't let me So I have been impatiently awaiting the 4th of March when I could sell it.

I've e-mailed the moderators with my license number so hopefully they will post here verifying it soon.

I'm looking for $130 for the license. Give Jelsoft another $30 for another year of updates and you've got nearly 2 years of updates for the price of a new license from Jelsoft.

Paypal preferred as payment, but I am willing to accept other methods if necessary.

Since it is only the 3rd, the license cannot be transferred until tomorrow at the earliest.

E-mail me using the link below or PM me.

This license is right to go
    It's a owned license which is eligible for transfer in a couple of days on March 5, 2004. - It expires on December 4, 2004.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

All the best,
    Cary Sidhom
    Support Team, vBulletin

Doh!!! March 5th!

Thanks anon-e-mouse

Well, I've gotten a couple of responses already, 1 which is for the asking price of $130 so if they still want it, it is sold pending payment.

Payment has been made (very quickly I might add!) and the transfer process has begun! Just waiting on Jelsoft now Thanks TheNexus