We are starting a new web-hosting venture at my established site, MeanPC.com. I am the webmaster of MeanPC.com and also handle most customer support issues. I do not administrate the server, I have hired an experience #nix admin that writes for my site for those duties.

We are leasing the dedicated server from managed.com. It is a P4 2.6 GHz w/ HT, 1 Gig of Ram, and 120GB storage.

To celebrate the launch, I am offering all new customers from WHT any of my hosting plans for .99 for the first month. After the first month, the price will be as listed at MeanPC.com.

We have CPanel,Fantastico,PHP,mySQL, all major features available on a Linux box. Regular per-month pricing is 6.00 for the 50MB/1GB plan, 8.00 for the 200MB/3GB plan and 12.00 for the 500MB/7GB plan.

Our forums and support are our strength. Our admin is great, you can check out some of his work at the site. We are setup to resolve all issues very quickly. We can also help a lot with script setup and customization at no extra charge, via peer support.

If you have any questions, lonnie@meanpc.com

Thanks
Lonnie Honeycutt