Broadspire? or colo in LA?

Does anyone have any opinions on Broadspire's colo in LA? If not, any other suggestions on a good colo space in LA? I'm looking for about half a rack. Thanks!

I think Broadspire is a great company to deal with. Unfortunately, their prices are too high right now. They had a sale with sub $100/Mbps pricing, but now that their sale is over, you can expect to pay almost $300/Mbps.

If you email me directly, I can hook you up with some of the most competitive rates in downtown LA.

We have had service with Broadspire since '99 when they were in the old Marina Towers, @ SoftAware (ISI building) before they went DI. They run a tight ship and offer great service. We utilize their remote hands services and InterNAP connection in our Los Angeles cage @ 1200 7th St. I can highly recommend their service but it is pricey unless you are buying larger amounts of space or bw and usually requires 12-month terms. If you aren't quite ready to go direct to them we do resell some of their services.

-Tyler
    OneStop Network - http://onestop.net
    G. Tyler Koblasa <[email protected]> - AIM: gtylerk | ICQ: 42813237 MSN: [email protected] | Yahoo: koblasa
    'Providing nationwide colo, dedicated and shared hosting since 1996.'

I kinda feel like avoiding them -- their reps seemed far too pushy last I talked to them.