great advertising opps

our site is a forum for discusion of servers hosting and cpmputing
    server forums

our advertising opertunities are as follows

2/month stcky topic in the forum of you choice(to write a nice chunk of stuff packeges for hosting etc)

5/month text link on every page of the site

3/month banner aprox 15,000 impresions

9/month all in one(save 1)

all prices may be negotiated and discount for multiple buys
    contact me on server forums

well the prices our low, but the site isnt active, how is it a great advertisng opps?
    RackRhino Server Locations: MO, MI, NY, FL, UK
    Shared, Dedicated, Managed & Reseller.

Originally posted by JNadolski
    well the prices our low, but the site isnt active, how is it a great advertisng opps?
    If you haven't noticed, every thread in this forum always have to use key words such as "great" and "amazing" You can probably clearly see that it's not a "great" deal so you don't have to say that otherwise each post will have a lot of these replies where people say "how is it a great deal?" or "it's not as good as you say it is" SO to wrap it up, if you're not interested don't question the wording...

btw that's not how you spell "are".. You put "our" instead of "are"

I would recommend spending the first advertisers money on getting the spelling checked on your forums!
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Originally posted by MrLister
    If you haven't noticed, every thread in this forum always have to use key words such as "great" and "amazing" You can probably clearly see that it's not a "great" deal so you don't have to say that otherwise each post will have a lot of these replies where people say "how is it a great deal?" or "it's not as good as you say it is" SO to wrap it up, if you're not interested don't question the wording...

I totally agree, however... if you're going to criticize someone's spelling or grammar, it might be wise to first improve upon your own writing skills - there's simply no need for nit-picking like that last sentence.

Originally posted by MrLister

maby you shold not come on here and have a moose its why i asked about the spelling, i know im rubbish at it