* Need a Dedicated Server!

Hey! I am a Newbie here!

Tired of Searching for Dedicated servers, Very Tired, did not got any good server for my site!, so i am on WHT now...

I need :

1000GB Bandwidth
    80GB Space
    Windows Server
    101% Managed
    Because i dont know how to manage a server,...!

Budget from $120 to $150,

Leeuwarden, Netherlands
    Fully managed for $150? Maybe you just need a big reseller account.

Sunny Florida (Orlando)
    I doubt you will find a 100% managed server with 1000gb bandwdith and Windows for $150. Try $200-$400 and you might get it. Good luck with your search.
    Webby Enterprises LLC
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Colo from Orlando, FL and Saint Louis, MO
    In the business since 1997!

If you drop the part about windows, you can get a linux box for that price. Though, the box will be located at, and as of right now, only have 1 line. That in mind though, their uptime has been solid over the past month

BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

Can't have everything. If you want 100% uptime, 100% support and a solid machine you will have to pay for it.

If there is a place that offers all those things for $120 per month I'm positive alot of guys here would be interested

Yea, I agree with them.. I charge $100 additional per month JUST for managed services :/ - Consider an upper level reseller account, and if you need additional permissions, e-mail your prospective host and see what you can work out with them.

Kenilworth, IL
    Yes, I agree... Reseller or raise your budget =]

I will must go with a Resseler plan.... but::::

I have a site which getting over 95,000 impressions a day! and the current Host is telling me that you should go with a dedicated server, otherwise dont host with us any more, becuse my site has disturb his all server, dont know why!

so, thats why i want a dedicated..

if some one has a resseler which can control my site, then i will go....

Please dont forget to give me ur MSN id..

i will talk first

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

get a windows server, then get 's managment service. They go above and beyond their service

That would be your best bet.
    Global Datacenter
    Low Cost; Reliable Network; Unmetered Data Transfer
    3Mbit Unmetered, or 10Mbit Unmetered; Direct Admin Control Panel

How to trust a third party to give them password and they manage it ?? is it a good work ?

Ya sure can get fully managed for $150.... Angel Networkz with servers at The Planet , and .

if you are having that much impressions, I guess you should go for a dedicated server... that way you won't be sharing your resources too... Maybe budget is a problem..still try and you may find one in your budget (I think a Duron + Linux) should be available
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers -