2 vBulletin Licenses - Dutch Auction - 9mnths Remaining

I have 2 vBulletin OWNED Licenses to Sell through a Dutch auction. One has downloads until 12-09-2004 and the other until 12-11-2004, respectively. This is the maximum amount of time you will find on ANY secondhand license, as no license can be transfered until they have been held for three months by the original purchase.

--------

The Auction -

The auction will be a Dutch auction. That means that the licenses will go to the top 2 bidders at the lower of the two prices. For example, if the last two bids are $115 and $120, both bidders will get a license for the lower price of $115. The higher bidder will receive the license with more time left.

The auction will close at midnight (EST) of Monday the 8th of March, 2004. Winning bidders will be transfered their licenses as soon as the three months are up, as long as payment has been received by that time. This will be 3-10-2004 for the first license and 3-12-2004 for the second.

This auction is PayPal only. I do not accept any credit cards through Paypal. I myself am Paypal Verified. Payment must be received before any transfer takes place.

Winning bidders will be contacted via PM. To complete the transfer, winning bidders must give me their name and the email address they would like the license to be registered to.

Bidding will occur in increments of $5 USD. The auction will start at $90 USD.

---------

Happy bidding! If you have any questions, please PM me. The Moderators have been contacted, and have confirmed both licenses. Hopefully they will confirm in this thread ASAP.
      0 Not allowed!

when confirmed i bid 95$
      0 Not allowed!

The two licenses have been approved. Please note the transfer dates.
      0 Not allowed!

2 bids of 100$ and 95$
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

You cannot bid an amount that someone else has already bid - this is in $5 increments. This means that NickRac's $95 bid is invalid (since tomcromp already bid that amount) and ArtieFishill's bid is invalid (since NickRac already bid $100).
      0 Not allowed!

so, what is the current high bid for each license?
      0 Not allowed!

The two highest bids are as follows:

TomCromp - $95
    NickRac - $100
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

$110
      0 Not allowed!

I'm sorry, but what is the difference between a "dutch" auction and a normal auction?
      0 Not allowed!

In a normal auction one item is sold. the highest bidder gets it for the price he bids at. In a Dutch auction, multiple items are sold. The top (number of bidders equals number of items - in this case 2) get the products at the price bid by the lowest bidder. In essence, if the highest bidder bids, say, 100 for something he might end up paying only 95 or 90 for it. So if I were selling 5 vb's then the top 5 bidders would all get it at the highest bid of the lowest bidder, ect. You will see auctions like this from time to time on ebay.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Here are some examples of how Dutch Auctions work:

I bid $120

A seller has 10 pens for auction at $1 each. 10 people bid $1 for one pen each. In this case, all 10 bidders will win a pen for $1.
    OR
    Let's say that 5 people bid $1.25 for one pen each and 10 others bid $1. The minimum bid for the pen will be raised to $1.25 because demand exceeds supply. Because the $1.25 bidders bid higher than the $1 bidders, they will be guaranteed a pen. The other 5 pens will go to the earliest $1 bidders. The final price for each pen will be $1 (even though someone placed a high bid of $1.25) since all winning bidders pay the same price which is the lowest successful bid.
    It might sound complicated, but the majority of Dutch Auctions are simple: Most users win the items they bid on at the minimum asking price. However, there are some special instances you might want to know about:

If you are the lowest bidder in a Dutch Auction and you specify a multiple quantity, you may not get to purchase all that you specify. Why? Because there may be little left over after the high bidders get their share.

In other words, if the lowest bidder requests a quantity of 3 pens, she may only get one since the first 9 pens have already been allotted to the higher bidders. The only way to avoid this problem is to make sure you are not the lowest bidder!
    2HostMe European Webhosting and Reseller plans

My bad....sorry, won't pay over 100 for any used vB licences..good luck to whoever wins.
      0 Not allowed!

About 16 Hours left on this Auction. Good luck everyone .
      0 Not allowed!

--- Auction Over ---

The winning bidders are 2HostMe and yl88 with a final total of $115. They will be contacted shortly with details.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by mafo0
    --- Auction Over ---

The winning bidders are 2HostMe and Ly with a final total of $115. They will be contacted shortly with details.
    Thanks mafo0,

As stated in the pm I send the payment and waiting for the transfer of the license.

Regards,
    Martin

2HostMe, your payment has been rejected. I have PM'ed you with details.
      0 Not allowed!

2HostMe, your payment has been rejected. I have PM'ed you with details.
    Hi mafo0,

I send you the new payment I'm bad, that I don't read what you said... so it have to be cleared now.

Thanks,
    Martin

Prompt payment has been received from both buyers, and the transfer process has been iniated on both licenses.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks Matthew, for the quick payment solve

The License is transfered.
    Thanks again for the "smooth" transaction Matthew, it's a pleasure to doing business with you.

Regards,
    Martin

License received!

Thank you!
      0 Not allowed!

Both customers have had their licenses transfered and I have received payment from both. This thread may now be closed.
      0 Not allowed!

This thread may now be closed.
    Glad to see everything worked out well
      0 Not allowed!