MySQL DB's Unlimited
    Subdomains Unlimited
    Parked Domains Unlimited
    Addon Domains Unlimited
    Monthly fee $31.99USD
    Quarterly fee $91.99USD
    Bi-Yearly fee $180.00USD
    Setup fee $9.99USD

These prices, specs, are all "in the works". I was looking for some suggestions from you all. This will be my only reseller plan, so it needs to be perfect.

Can you all give me some suggestions on how I should modify it, including the very low price?

I agree what crnc said it really sounds like your overselling ALOT!!!

Bi-Yearly (or commonly as Bi-Annual) is every two years. Change it to Semi-Annual.
    Last edited by boeki; 03-03-2004 at 01:18 PM.

Yes, I know the price is very low for this amount, but I would like to have a reasonable plan for the same price. How much space should I offer? BD?

Forget overselling, this is business, just make sure you are providing the service you say you will to your customers.

Your pricing is low, but that can be worked with easily. As you introduce the new reseller plan, $31.99/mo can be your promotional offer for the first two-months or so. And after that, the price can raise to double the cost at, $63.99/mo.

It's a win-win situation.

Don't just take my advice for granted, try it first.
    Get it at work!
    LT in the Midday, 10a-3p
    Click here

To me looks good just change bi to Semi. Though personally that seems like over selling alot. If you over sell make sure you know what your getting into. Just my 2 cents

Originally posted by Torith
    To me looks good just change bi to Semi. Though personally that seems like over selling alot. If you over sell make sure you know what your getting into. Just my 2 cents
    Semi, is partially; Bi, is half.

The play on words is very tricky, to save confusion to prospects, I would recommend using 1mo, 3mo, 6mo, 12mo.

Best wishes...
    Get it at work!
    LT in the Midday, 10a-3p
    Click here

That's not correct.

Semi is half.

Bi is 2 as in bilingual, bicycle, bidirectional. I couldn't imagine them as being half.

I'm confused... I'm going to make a whole new topic for bi's and semis's lol.

But anyway, I modified the plan a bit. Up'd the price by quite a bit. Look here http://www.cpqservices.com/hosting/Rfeatures.php

The Pioneer-
    That's a good idea. I will consider that. Thanks

Bi is 2 as in bilingual, bicycle, bidirectional. I couldn't imagine them as being half
    Semi - dictates that it is part of, it does not state the size of, so semi could be understood to be quarterly, half annually, monthly etc.

=o)

Simon Lorentsen