access paypal in country not served by paypal

hi,

how can i access paypal if im not in the country served by paypal,
    i believe paypal will blocked your account if you are using countries ip address not served by paypal.

is there any effective solution?
    note: I am a valid paypal user, who transfered location to country not serve by paypal.

please help..

I am guessing you have already tried to login with no success, Your best bet is to contact them and ask them about it. Trying to go around whatever security measures they have set up will most likely get you in trouble or your account deleted.
    Let Google know when your dead | Read More >>
    Submit Your Press Release, Article, or News Tip Today
    W3Reports - News for Webmasters

Link redirection ;-)

I am guessing you have already tried to login with no success, Your best bet is to contact them and ask them about it. Trying to go around whatever security measures they have set up will most likely get you in trouble or your account deleted.
    i asked them and they say .. "sorry"
    thats it.

so im looking for ways...

Link redirection
    whats this? any info on what site offers this?

I am thinking of telnet into a US server and run linux xwindows in it, then run Mozilla browser, in this way i can surf the net using US IP address.

How about proxy/socks? anyone can recommend a good site that offers this, that will allow to login to paypal account?

i just want to access my paypal.

help please

TighVNC on windows machine with a cable/DSL connection

is tightvnc refresh rate can be tolerate?
    have you tried it yourself?
    can you tell me your experiences?

How about setup your own private proxy server?

How about setup your own private proxy server?
    what proxy server can i setup?
    squid? i cant do this since im a reseller only.
    what else?
    are there any proxy which is just a script?

Using proxy services will probably result in your account being locked. PayPal would have this covered, they'd have a database of proxy server lists.

10. I'm realy intrested in this topic ...but how can i withdrawal?

pjs

Naah come on

Originally posted by solid_master
    I'm realy intrested in this topic ...but how can i withdrawal?

pjs

Naah come on
    Via ACH to your bank Account takes 3 Business Days

or you can spend it
    ^_^

Originally posted by pjs
    Using proxy services will probably result in your account being locked. PayPal would have this covered, they'd have a database of proxy server lists.
    If you run your own private proxy for yourself on a server, you should be fine. I run one on my server so that I can access strange ports while connected to the internet from my cell phone (instead of just port 80), but it doesn't support SSL.

- Matt

My opinion is never try to play with paypal
    I could access my account overseas ( from none Paypal supported country ) I could login as usual check my account , recieve funds ..etc but when I tried to send money I have been banned and they restricted my account ( can't send can't withdrawal money ) and they send me an email asking me to fax them my bank stetment + my credit card statment when I came back I did and now my account is fine ,,iI don't advice you to login to your paypal account form a nun-supported country ,, if you must do then take your last two statments with you to fax it them ( but I don't know if it will work or not , I faxed them from my country so they know from the fax number my location is supported )
    Thanks
    Last edited by honestman; 03-28-2004 at 05:41 AM.

If you run your own private proxy for yourself on a server, you should be fine. I run one on my server so that I can access strange ports while connected to the internet from my cell phone (instead of just port 80), but it doesn't support SSL.
    this is what im thingking of, but using squid proxy is too big to install, any other light proxy apps?

My opinion is never try to play with paypal
    I could access my account overseas ( from none Paypal supported country ) I could login as usual check my account , recieve funds ..etc but when I tried to send money I have been banned and they restricted my account ( can't send can't withdrawal money ) and they send me an email asking me to fax them my bank stetment + my credit card statment when I came back I did and now my account is fine ,,iI don't advice you to login to your paypal account form a nun-supported country ,, if you must do then take your last two statments with you to fax it them ( but I don't know if it will work or not , I faxed them from my country so they know from the fax number my location is supported )
    Thanks
    this is what i dont want to happen in my account
    faxing international is too expensive.

this is what i dont want to happen in my account
    faxing international is too expensive.
    You may risk getting your account locked for a very long time if they detect something is wrong. Some PayPal users have reported that PayPal can be very slow even though they faxed all the correct documentation.

Your best option might be to ask a friend or a family member in your previous country to login and retrieve the funds for you.