24 Bumped Again!?!?!!?

What is it with fox?. They keep screwing with 24. One week its on, the next its not. All week I saw previews for 24 (for today), then I go to watch it, and some new stupid reality show is on. So I go onto the fox site and see 24 is taking ANOTHER break for a month. This is so frustrating!

RMF

I've been watching it all season, and it's been on pretty consecutively, much better than last season. And if you had watched last week's episode, you would have seen that it will be returning March 30th. And I saw the TV ads on Fox, and they clearly say at the bottom..RETURNING MARCH 30th

For some reason it's rerun week for most of the big shows on the network. At least fox has a pilot for a series I missed and wanted to see. It also has two shows I really enjoy that are going to be new this week.

I am pretty mad that they may of canceled "Myth Busters" on the Discovery Channel. I also miss John Doe on Fox.
    Don't look for a way out.

The reason shows are on reruns again is because February sweeps is over.

Ok what's 24 ... true it is my girl friends age but somehow I don't think that's what your refering to so what is it. Also what the blighter is a "February Sweep" has that got something to do with street sweepers and if so do they only work in february.

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?

24 = TV Show (On after AI, American Idol)

No clue what a february sweep is

Originally posted by TheDoctor
    Ok what's 24 ... true it is my girl friends age but somehow I don't think that's what your refering to so what is it. Also what the blighter is a "February Sweep" has that got something to do with street sweepers and if so do they only work in february.

Doc
    24 is a spy show here in the US. See here: http://www.fox.com/24/

February Sweeps has to do with the TV programs. For the entire month of February, all shows that are in active production have all new episodes for the entire month, and they usually are serious episodes. All of the networks compete during this time, trying to outdo each other based on what happens on their respective shows.

Ratings count a LOT during sweeps periods because that's what the advertising rates are based on until after the next sweeps period.

I don't watch many American shows and I prefer real shows. Science, art, human endevour, world and local news etc. real life as opposed to fiction. Shows like .. Dr Who, The Goodies, Star Trek Too the Manor Born, The rocky horror picture show. Cat Weazle

There was one or two American shows that weren't too bad. The Marx Brothers, White line Fever. The Road Runner. Bugs Bunny.

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?