Best of the Best

I need inexpensive and I need hi-quality. They usually don't come together, but I know the internet and the internet has everything.

Anyways, I made a custom design, all I need to do is get the software to put the design into the layout.

Ive never worked with ASP or PHP, so im clueless on what to get. My server is hosted on Lunix.

So this is what I need in the software:

- Easy for a beginner to set up
    - Layout needs to be compatible to customize
    - Inexpensive or free

Please help.

I currently have OSCommerce and not sure if you can customize that or not.

Bryan Hawkins
    Synergetic Studios

Chesapeake, VA

I am not sure what you are looking for. Are you asking about what gateway or merchant account or payment system you should get or ?

With respect to a shopping cart, osCommerce is a good choice and it is very customizable. And of course, its free. - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at - we look forward to helping your business grow!

I sent you an email CDGCommerce

Castle Pines, CO
    Also check out: - there are a lot of contributions there for gateway connectivity.

We are very happy with OScommerce.

I too am very happy with OSC. Can be frustrating at times, but it has the most functionality I have ever found in ecommerce solutions and it FREE