whats up with ev1servers forums? and servers

I have been trying to register to ev1 forums and the stupid image coding NEVER WORKS whenever I try it. It is soo dang hard! I was just wondering when they will be getting back more of the 1000gigs a month windows machines, I have been waiting since last year to get one.

Does anyone know when they will? Or can anyone help me get a server like that?
    AIM: manofslo
    MSN: [email protected]
    EMAIL: [email protected]

Seattle, WA
    Forums have been hard hit on and off ever since their announcment about paying off SCO. Give it a few days (or probably even a few hours) and it'll calm down to usuable state.
    Jim Reardon - jim/

Seattle, WA
    I think it was a really bad move on the part of I'm really concidering on just colocating boxes now. But I shall wait and see what the courts say. If they say in fact SCO has no grounds then bye bye to ev1. If they infact prove something (Highly Unlikely) then I would stay.

Looks to me like I should be getting a few rackmounts ready though.

The whole sco crap sounds to me like SCO was having money problems and decided to sue everyone and their brother to make profits instead of making better products. I dont see how the heck SCO can lay intellectual claims to UNIX or LINUX.

I think this SCO crap is another example of big business pushing around the little guys.

Anyone ever hear of that lawsuite against the RIAA for extorsion and racketeering? I wonder if something similar will be in store for companies that try to push other "smaller" companies around like this.