I feel much better now...

Hi,

I want to give you guys an update about my hosting experience with mesopia so far.

Although it took a little bit longer for my account to be set up which I believe it was a unique case, I am now happy with mesopia. Their system is easy to use and fast.

I also want to thank for this forum providing so much useful information. This is a tremendous help to newbies, like me.

Good stuff! Make sure to come back and keep this thread updated with your experiences throughout
    Clook Internet - www.clook.net
    Fully managed UK based webhosting provider
    Est 2002, 24/7 phone support, all the bells and whistles!

Re: I feel much better now...

Originally posted by huang
    . . . I am now happy with mesopia. Their system is easy to use and fast.
    I found the same thing, huang. When it worked, it was fairly straightforward to use as well as fast. Good luck.

...and how long have you been with them?

Originally posted by Chris Gwynne
    ...and how long have you been with them?
    Great question, Chris. I was with mesopia for a few days when it worked, about 3 weeks when it didn't. When there was no hope of resolution, I moved on. However, some people seem to have better luck there. I hope that's the case for huang.

What is the domain name for both of the websites yall have hosted with Mesopia?

Just curious......

Glad you are happy with your host
    Saifullah Nasir (AIM: saifullah77)

Originally posted by aporia
    Great question, Chris. I was with mesopia for a few days when it worked, about 3 weeks when it didn't. When there was no hope of resolution, I moved on. However, some people seem to have better luck there. I hope that's the case for huang.

That really sucks, they were down for 3 weeks?????
    Maker of World's BEST Browser & Web site development software.
    Shared / Reseller / Dedicated *Managed* Web hosting on Linux / Windows with 99.5% Uptime Guarantee with SLA & 90 days moneyback guarantee.
    Contact -> AIM: str1997 | ICQ: 303026849

No, he had dns issues which prevented him from utilizing his account, aporia is no longer a client, however, we do wish him the best with his new webhost.
    * GeekStorage.com, LLC - Offering awesome website hosting for over 9 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Pure SSD VPS * Managed Dedicated