Thread: eNom prices?

Question eNom prices?

How much are the rates for resellers at eNom? I mean, how much does it cost for the RESELLER to register a domain for one of its clients?

Depends. anywhere from $6.95 and up.
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

ENOM has prices that vary depending on how much you prepay. To get their lowest prices, I think it costs close to $7000. Some companies will let you be a resellers under them and have ok deals at a far lower price, but they may raise them. Also, I heard a rumor that enom no longer allows this at prices below like $8.50, so they are harder to find.

BTW, I thought their lowest price was about $6.50. If it is 6.95, then you'd probably be better off with wild west domains. THEIR prepay for the API is $1995, and they allow you to do it without the API for $99/year. The API price for .com is 6.99. For non API it is 6.75+25% spread, as I recall.

Steve

sub account lowest pricing $8.95 - plenty of providers will give you one for free

iof you wantto be an ETP then you have to deposit various sums to get different rates ...
    $495 to get $8.95 pricing
    $3950 to get $7.95 pricing
    $6950 to get $6.95 pricing

thats it
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

othellotech hit the nail on the head. I personally am with eNom. Been very happy thus far!

You can pick up a $7.95 account for around $20.

Originally posted by stevekn
    BTW, I thought their lowest price was about $6.50. If it is 6.95, then you'd probably be better off with wild west domains. THEIR prepay for the API is $1995, and they allow you to do it without the API for $99/year. The API price for .com is 6.99. For non API it is 6.75+25% spread, as I recall.

Steve

Their lowest price is 6.95 not 6.50
    Domain Maven

Originally posted by amusive.com
    You can pick up a $7.95 account for around $20.
    True, but I would be careful because I have looked at several of those "older" sub-accounts and the numbers have been jacked around here and there.

What do you mean "jacked around"? Also, your page with information on eNom reseller information has an incorrect statement about the minimum deposit.

Originally posted by amusive.com
    What do you mean "jacked around"? Also, your page with information on eNom reseller information has an incorrect statement about the minimum deposit.
    "Jacked around" sub-reseller accounts that have other TLD prices raised. I was looking at buying one several months ago before I became an ETP and when the guy dropped his "buy" price I noticed that he had raised prices here and there. I started comparing posts, eBay, and websites and noticed that people do "jack" the prices up.

I just looked at my page and don't see anything incorrect about it? Can you send me a PM or clarify yourself?

eNom accounts do not require a $100 deposit. I don't know why so many people are under that impression.

Anyway -- people keep saying that 7.95 subaccounts can't be created anymore. Yet a few key places still offer fresh, newly created, $7.95 accounts (ie: DRAMs, ModernBill). Why can these providers offer them? Any idea?

Well maybe I am wrong but I will call eNom tomorrow to clarify about the $100. From what I understood Retail accounts don't require it but Reseller accounts did.

Yes, I knew DRAMS offered $7.95 accounts and I can't tell you why. According to eNom themselves they say that no "new" sub-reseller accounts (less than $8.95) can be created by ETPs.

A $100 deposit is required if paying by credit card. You can mail in a check for any amount you want (I've done it).

I never would have thought that somebody would send in a check or wire money. So then I am correct with the $100 initial fill, assuming somebody wants instant access to a reseller account and is using a credit card.

the *contract* we signed with enom does state a *minimum* top-up each time of $100 so if they allow you to mail in a check for a lower amount take that as a bonus not the norm

we actually pay by regular SWIFT transfer so not to lose the 3% ...
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Subaccounts do not have that requirement. He is giving out subaccounts.

I'm surprised so many people pay by credit card when you lose 3%, I figured most people would send a check.

What is a SWIFT transfer and what are the costs involved?

swift is the societe worldwide international funds transfers
    it's how banks pay banks
    it's how we get cash from our a/c eher in the uk to enoms bank in the us
    it's £20 ($38) each

modernbill and drams as special deal with enom that makes them able t ocreate 7.95 accounts (maybe due they are selling 1000s licenses + accounts?)
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Originally posted by othellotech
    the *contract* we signed with enom does state a *minimum* top-up each time of $100 so if they allow you to mail in a check for a lower amount take that as a bonus not the norm

we actually pay by regular SWIFT transfer so not to lose the 3% ...
    We paid once or twice by card at the beginning... now we are "consuming" the commissions earned through other subresellers.
    Actually, no $100 deposit is required if you are going to use Registry Rocket.