Server Matrix Reseller

Who is a SM Reseller on the forums?

I recently had my server with kwikhosting just randomly turned off. This was great and since BVS got banned, anyone else have any ideas? I need a server ASAP

Pleeease help me :-( I need it

Check the offers forum

What about BVS? he got banned but ?

BVS was banned for signing up with another username, after he was banned around December of last year. Check out SB-Host's offer at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=241785 .

-Josh

thanks so much josh u da man

BestValueServers.com (Goes by BVS) here! not sure if thats his domain but it was a guess @_@

Read up...he got banned

Originally posted by OutOfTheBox
    Read up...he got banned
    Ouch that sucks for BVS... since he got banned that doesn't mean you can't still get a server from him.

Originally posted by TeKiZeRo
    Ouch that sucks for BVS... since he got banned that doesn't mean you can't still get a server from him.
    and that does not mean he was bad at all

you can still buy from him, this forum has some rules and the mods doing what they think it is right for this forum.

you go with forum rules you stay here you dont then you are banned but he did not get ban coz. he is bad.
    http://boostdomain.com
    Affordable unlimited domain reseller plans
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers

I'm impressed with BVS's services so far. It's sad they/he was banned from WHT. Seems the decision hurt the consumers here also.

I just bought yesterday server from BVS, just after he got banned.
    I contacted him by email and he make me very good deal for SM servers with PayPal payments as I need.

Today I got my server and get very good support from BVS - very fast response speeds by his helpdesk.

Does anyone know if BVS places offers somewhere else? I'd like to keep up to date on their specials as they have been offering better deals than the other resellers.

Originally posted by Xenos
    Does anyone know if BVS places offers somewhere else? I'd like to keep up to date on their specials as they have been offering better deals than the other resellers.
    http://hosthideout.com/showthread.php?threadid=8211

Thanks icey

He was banned because he repeatedly violated forum rules even after several warnings. End of story!

Originally posted by Xenos
    I'm impressed with BVS's services so far. It's sad they/he was banned from WHT. Seems the decision hurt the consumers here also.
    Something he should have considered before continuing to violate forum rules?

Re: Server Matrix Reseller

Originally posted by OutOfTheBox
    Who is a SM Reseller on the forums?

I recently had my server with kwikhosting just randomly turned off. This was great and since BVS got banned, anyone else have any ideas? I need a server ASAP
    We only turned off one server this month so I have a good idea who this is. Why in the world would we turn a server off at random? We turned you off deliberately.

If you do not arrange to pay, you lose the server. You were contacted several times, what else did you expect would happen?

Please do not insinuate we abused you somehow.

Todd

Refer to other thread. Change of ownership emails were sent. I'm sorry if the initial thread sounded rash but I emailed sales and was just waiting for a money request via paypal

Originally posted by Fahd
    He was banned because he repeatedly violated forum rules even after several warnings. End of story!

Something he should have considered before continuing to violate forum rules?
    That is very true. I'm assuming he was given a warning before being banned? Most new WHT members don't even bother to use the search feature must less read the forum rules. I've seen many instances where the moderators have needed to give people warnings and instruct the member to read the rules.