Thread: northblue.net

northblue.net

please review my site:
    http://www.northblue.net/

suggestions would be nice...

if you have a complaint or harsh criticism, pm or email.

Looks a bit empty to me. Maybe this site could use a header/ big title on top?

About the left scrollbar, it is much better without the visible scrollbar in my opinion. Maybe adding some colours too, to spice it up.

Hope my comments are useful, it's up to you

Kenny

I suggest you reconsider naming all the people in your personal photos. You don't know what sort of stalkers frequent these forums or the other places you've posted your URL. Especially here with everyone fooling around with whois so your location is readily available.
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!

Originally posted by serialbeggar
    I suggest you reconsider naming all the people in your personal photos. You don't know what sort of stalkers frequent these forums or the other places you've posted your URL. Especially here with everyone fooling around with whois so your location is readily available.
    actually, they're not my photos... i am thinking about deleting them. also, once that is gone, i will have more space on the left frame, so does anyone have a suggestion for a new section (or 2)?

and skize: how do i completely get rid of the scroll bar?

thanks for the replies

Looks plain as someone stated before. The top picture is funny though. Maybe add some colours to the site.