ASP Shopping Carts

I am looking for a ASP shopping cart for a BtoB site, I narrow my choices to this three, which do you recommend any other choices besides these.

Uniwin.com

Cactushop.com

salescart.com

any comments on these, or any other suggestions?

Thanks in Advance

Javier

It depends on what our needs are. Also check out www.vpasp.com & www.spidersales.com

The cactus shop looks interesting. Not too sure about the sales cart. I have seen numerous carts that claim integration with FP, but it never works properly. So that is always a turn off with me.

VP ASP is by far the best.

We've tested the top 20 and offer the 5 most popular at fwhn.com.

VP ASP is better than SalesCart, StoreFront, Cart 32 and less expensive also.

Fast a bullet proof with SQL back end.

Good Luck.

The thing I didnt like about VSP ASP i s that the design looks a bit dull and not very professional, I like ewin cart because it seems to have a more professional look to it and it has he membership option. I am very proficient in ASP so this is the reason why I am looking for an ASP Shopping cart. But now afer reading all the great comments about OScommerce I am starting to look at it, the only problem is that I dont know PHP. So if I would want to modify or change something this would be more difficult. So this is my dilema, any thoughts on what should I Do?

How hard is it to change the template on OScommerce, I am very proficient with photoshop, is it very easy to customize it to look more professional? Any good Template links? Also I noticed on most oscommerce sites that the zoom to image produces the same image and not the bigger image, I dont know why this happens.

Anyhow what do you think, help?
    uniwin(asp proficient) vs oscommerce(no PHP knowledge)

the link for uniwin is uniwin.com.au I like to get opinions here, since uniwin ecart cost money as opposed to OS commerce I like to be sure of my decision before I dive into this, I want to make sure I am making the right choice with your great wisdom and help.

Javier

Originally posted by javier
    How hard is it to change the template on OScommerce, I am very proficient with photoshop, is it very easy to customize it to look more professional? Any good Template links?
    If you have Simple Template System (STS) in osCommerce
    you just change a layout.html and stylesheet.css to
    conform with your template.

Originally posted by javier
    Also I noticed on most oscommerce sites that the zoom to image produces the same image and not the bigger image, I dont know why this happens.
    Zoom Image displays the image at the full size that you upload.
    The product Image display size can be controlled. They uploaded
    the images with ProductImage height and width so Zoom displays
    that image.