Thumbs up UniqueVisitors.biz - Compedative Prices! BEST RESULTS!!

Hello,

www.UniqueVisitors.biz

Offers the best way to get traffic to your site. We use an arrangement of PopUnders and Redirects. Which not only brings them to the site but has proven to have a better outcome. (more people stay.. Read content.. And buy product)

Check us out now!
    You can even even track the number your results through a secure login and pass.

ORDER NOW!
    $1.95 for 1,000 Uniques!

www.UniqueVisitors.biz

these sites sure are a dime a dozen eh?

There's room for them all if they'd learn to all stop marketing on WHT at once.
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

Thumbs up

hahaha...
    Dan,
    We are just marketing our product. I seldom take the time to read through ALL of the titles (threads) on the page to see if they are of the same category.

Yes, there are many of these. But, you need to try them out. We are confident that you will get the REAL results that you are looking for that will keep you coming back to www.UniqueVisitors.biz

Hi cscertified,

Which not only brings them to the site but has proven to have a better outcome.
    Not trying to be a pain, but where is the proof. If you can prove this statement our company will be interested in purchasing some of your traffic.
    DBH Web | 2 BUCK HOST | WHT Member Since 2002. | DBH Internet Enterprises.
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,
    RAID 10 Pure SSD, Premium Network, 24/7 Support, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Over 15 years experience in the Web Hosting Industry.

Bright-Byte,
    If you are unsure about using us, we provide a $1.95 for 1,000 untargeted visitors to try out our services. This was setup so people can test our services without spending much money.

cscertified was right in saying that we tend to get better conversions that most of the other traffic companies around because of the way we get our traffic.

Our traffic comes from a variety of tested resources. We get traffic from full-page popunders, re-directed expired domains, links, and other methods.

If you contect my via PM I might be able to arrange something if you are serious about buying traffic.

-Matt D

Hi Matt,
    Thanks for the reply and yes we are very serious about buying traffic otherwise why would I bother replying to your post.

Again I thank you for your reply however you have not answered my question, you state that you have "proven to have a better outcome" please provide this proof and we will be more than happy to try your services out and we will buy a lot more than 1,000 visitors from you.
    DBH Web | 2 BUCK HOST | WHT Member Since 2002. | DBH Internet Enterprises.
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,
    RAID 10 Pure SSD, Premium Network, 24/7 Support, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Over 15 years experience in the Web Hosting Industry.

I cannot think of anything we can put on this board - short of giving away clients that can "prove" we do what we say. We try to keep close with our clients and ask for any feedback they can provide. This along with us using this traffic for our own personal sites is our proof that we proved converting traffic.

I have PM'd you with more details of how we can prove this.

-Matt