Arrow New "hightec look" template for sale

Hello,

I am a webdesigner looking to start my own company. I have worked for numerous companies a while back (some of you might remember me). I worked for Sessionmedia Inc. and Splatwd.com web design. I am in the process of starting my OWN website, and I figured that the best way is to start a portfolio. I currently don't have my own site, but I do have this template that I just made to sell to show people more or less my skills (and to get some extra money to start off my company)

The template can be looked at by:
    CLICKING HERE

It includes the .PSD file, and it is fully layered. If you are interested, please email me or Pm me.. website can also be coded if necessary..

Only website that I remember designing a while ago was:
    http://www.icomputerservices.com

Also, I can CUSTOM design too... please let me know if interested.

Thank you,
    Franz
    Last edited by Franz; 02-14-2004 at 09:11 PM.

hmm.......... your URL is not work.

Thanks for letting me know.. it is fixed.

I like it, the simplicty makes it look pretty good. Good luck.

You may not use this "home" icon there. It is not a RF image.

Nat

Originally posted by marengo
    You may not use this "home" icon there. It is not a RF image.

Nat
    Very very true. If you want to start your own company ... keep this in mind:

Always use royalty free graphics

I don't think clients like to get involved with copyright issues and they sure won't use your services anymore if that happens.

For simple graphics: make it yourself in photoshop. For images (of people, building, etc.) ... try to make them yourself with a digital camera (preferred because this will make unique pics), otherwise use stock photo's.

Stock photo's can be quite expensive ... if you don't have much money yet (starting business), get them from istockphoto.com or hemera.com.

Goodluck with your sale!

Hello,

I really need to get rid of this design. I am willing to give the psd file away for $30.00

Please let me know if interested.

Thanks,
    Franz

Hers a professional referance

Hello all,

I am the former owner of Sessionmedia inc and Yourwebspot LLC. I have known Franz well for a few years now as he was the origional owner of Sessionmedia before I bought it from him. Franz does, Yes I will be the first to say it PixelBrick quality work, minus the flash. Although this first template he has developed has not truly expressed his talent and creativity. I wish Franz the best of luck with his new design firm and if anyone requires a referance can feel free to contact me at Jay_reis@msn.com