Adsense checking program for sale also demo available.

am selling an adsense checking program. This program logs into your adsense account for you and checks your adsense account for you and much much more. Below is a list of features.

- It will allow you to login to your account every 10 mins or at higher intervals
    - Check up to 10 accounts since adsense might be going to having 1 account per a website
    - list all your stats for the day currently for each account
    - list all your stats for the month currently for each account
    - list all your stats since the begining for each account
    - It will let you download stats for your adsense acouunt or accounts for record keeping or tracking and save it to an excel file.
    - It will popup a box in the lower right of your computer screen when something has changed in your account and display the totals
    -It will play a notification sound when it updates.
    - It will also email you when your account updates so you can get updates to your cellphone or work email if you are running it on your home computer.

You can download the demo from
    http://www.adsupervisor.com

If you would like to register for a full version please send $12.00 to [email protected] through paypal. When sending payment please include your name and email and I will activate your program within 24 hours and you will need to check your email you used for registration for the code to activate it.

This program is ok and legit with Google. They requested that this type of programs not have intervals for updates that are less then 10 minutes to prevent hammering of their servers.

The program does not collect any info at all on you or your adsense account/accounts. The privacy statement will be added to the site as I am still working on it.
    << Please review signature guidelines >>

Can anyone else confirm this is sound and legit with googles terms?

Awkward, the demo version says some wierd information.

Total Balance this Month:
    Page Impressions: -,423,236,415
    Clicks: -1,099,999,976
    CTR: 259.90%
    Current Earnings: $-133669986.94

Wow, I owe Google a ton of money

Originally posted by silock

I'll have my programmer make corrections and put up a new installer. Google must have made adjustments to their site. In the meantime bookmark the site
    Last edited by thomor25; 03-02-2004 at 12:24 AM.

Originally posted by silock

You may owe them a lot, but at least you have a good CTR...

Guys, I bought this program and absolutely love it! I haven't logged into the google homepage in weeks because I just keep this running in my taskbar and updating itself every 30 minutes (you can set interval).

Really pleased with this program.

"New download is ready, the reason for that bug was because there was no monthly data yet as it is a new month. The bug was fixed, those who have bought the program already just redownload the software and install over the old install. The registration keys will still work after the install of the new program."

edit not yet programmer is still trying to find the bug. I will remove this when it has been taken care of
    Last edited by thomor25; 03-02-2004 at 05:45 AM.

Well bug is fixed now and the download is updated on the website, I would have updated the post above but it won't elt me edit the post after 15 mins.

If I like it I will be paying you your small amount of $12 right away... I love programs that don't cost a lot. lol

OH MY GOD! I just got over $4 on 1 click and don't ever get ove $1 off 1 click... as soon as I get check from google, or get $12 in my paypal account I am buying this mo fo.... lol I know it is not because of the program but I gotta say the demo is even nice.

I am using the demo right now, and it says I have 1 click, but when I loged in I had 11 clicks.... why is it not updating right?

are you sure you are reading it correctly? Everything is updating right on my end for my account? Are you sure you aren't reading total clicks for the month so far?

I am reading the Total clicks for the day... and it was not updating unless I don't save and I just close it, start program back up and add my account again.

did you click save and exit? it should then save your acount info.

Yes... but I still have to restart the program for it to update.

it updates every 10 mins or the interval on the settings page. or you can click update now, when it counts down does it update the account? It should say checking and then if tehre are any changes show them.

Yes it says it does those updates but it isn't. I looked at the program and it said I had 1 click... then when I loged in Adsense I had 11 clicks... abd the program still said I had 1.

gdamit it might only be grabbing the first digit. I'll talkt o my programmer again and see, can anyone else confirm this if they are having the same problem?

How does this compare to the free AdSense tracker available at TrackMeat.com? The features seem to be about the same (except for the email notification and multiple accounts).

email notify, popup with more totals, multiple accounts, remembers your password, downloads your data and tracking stats to an excel file to do charts and graphs, it only shows in the task try when minimized. I think thats about it

So thomor25... are you the creator and do you know when the error I described before will be fixed?

I'm talking to my programmer now.

Ok, cool.