teamphotoshp.com / vbskinz.com for sale!

Teamphotoshop.com is probably one of the most (if not the most) popular graphic design / webmaster site out there right now. We have “tons” of original good quality tutorials and a very busy forum. This package comes as is with just the team site or I will work out a deal and include vbskinz.com. Last month vbskinz.com made 4k

The stats for teamphotoshop are around 1.5 to 2 million page views a month with NO advertising.

I only advertise my vbskinz.com site on the team site. I get the occasional vendor who comes to me to advertise on the site. I normally charge around 750-1k for a 1 month banner ad. But the site “right now” is not set up for a money making site. It could easily become one though with the traffic and crowd we get. The site has also been featured in books and numerous magazines!

The vbskinz.com is getting very popular and could be included in the package if the price was right. Like I said. Last month was just over 4k in sales. And yes that was the best month I have had yet. But the sales have been going up every month. If interested please email me at skins(@)teamphotoshop.com

Good luck and thanks!
    Please… ONLY "serious" offers.

Both these sites come with ALL the content as well!
    eXtremepixels.com - Professional forum skins.

Thread moved to "Other Offers and Requests"

Well now that you are selling the site could you PLEASE give me Ambience for IPB since I switched to phpBB. I bought your ambience for phpBB and now I switched to IPB and I'm stuck! Please? My username is proxie so you can even see for yourself I did buy Ambience for phpBB .

Exchanges are not accepted as per the license agreement. It is just not possible with digital downloads. I'm sure you understand. And please keep posts regarding this topic. Feel free to email me. I answer them as soon as possible.

And the site is not sold yet And may not be if no good offers come it

Thanks!

Sent a PM your way, looking forward to speaking with you.

Also please email me your offers. It is much easier than checking PM's

And in my opinion the sites are worth a lot of money so please only serious offers

Thanks!

I don't know if you'd be comfortable with this, but would it be possible for you to provide minimum bid range just so that I could get an idea of what you're expecting.

Also, I have a few questions:

1. Would MediaTemple still be sponsoring the site after the possible buyout?

2. Approximately how much server space do both of the sites consume?

3. Would you be willing to provide a statement of monthly earnings for the vbskinz.com website, from the time it was started to the present date.

Thanks,

Synthetic

Originally posted by Synthetic
    [B]I don't know if you'd be comfortable with this, but would it be possible for you to provide minimum bid range just so that I could get an idea of what you're expecting.
    Well I'll give you an idea. I have already been offered 10k "just for the team site" and turned it down. The branding and built in advertising is worth more than that. If I keep the vbksinz banner running and make 2-4k a month I'd be silly to sell it for anything close to that. Plus it's one of the most popular gfx design / webmaster sites around. And "all" the content goes with the sites.

Also, I have a few questions:

1. Would MediaTemple still be sponsoring the site after the possible buyout?
    You could check but I honestly have no idea. I know (mt) likes havinig the site for the links and branding.

Teamphotoshop sucks up around 40-60 gig of bandwidth a month (and the team site is currently on an ap server). Demian over at (mt) is a great guy so he still "may" sponsor the site. I was one of the first he had. So he goes back a long way with the site. But I cannot offer that as part of the package.

2. Approximately how much server space do both of the sites consume?
    vbskinz right now with all the .zips and logs is at 222 meg. Without the log files building up I'm guessing you are under 100 meg. But don't quote me on that

The team site is at around 456 meg with all the databases (forum, testing areas) and logs.

3. Would you be willing to provide a statement of monthly earnings for the vbskinz.com website, from the time it was started to the present date.
    If the offer was serious then yes.

Thanks, I'm testing the waters and also buying a new house

Originally posted by NickRac
    Sent a PM your way, looking forward to speaking with you.
    replied back

This is an extreme jaw dropper to myself. I've always enjoyed teamphotoshop and the members of the forum. Very inspirational to myself and I am sure many others.

Pank, by any chance can you provide a reason for wishing to sell both websites?

Curious.

If you know me you know I am 100% honest.

The team site does very very well. But it would do better with a person who could put more time into it. I am just swamped with side gigs and vbskinz. I feel I am not putting the proper time into it. It deserves better care.

With somebody who could put the time it needs into it there would be no stopping that site. Already it does probably more than most. If it were updated all the time it would be bar none beyond belief.

The vbskinz.com site I thought I'd throw into the mix just to see.

And the other factor is I am trying to buy a new house and every bit helps

Also it is possible I won't sell anything
    I'm testing the waters to see what is out there.

Whaaaat? Selling teamphotoshop!? Lets hope that it goes into the right hands, I'd hate to see that site fail.
    »» Nick
    »» 3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
    »» Arcade Network: InuxGames -- #1 source for arcade flash games

Goodluck! I wish I had the money you are looking for for vbskinz.com I would buy it.
    CPSkins.com | WHMXtra.com
    12 cPanel Skins, 52 WHM Skins, 12 DirectAdmin,
    60+ Plesk Scripts Linux & Windows & 70 cPanel Auto-Installers

Originally posted by NFX
    Whaaaat? Selling teamphotoshop!? Lets hope that it goes into the right hands, I'd hate to see that site fail.
    Trust me if it sells I will make sure it is well taken care of! It will still be the quality it is now and even better! I won't sell it to anybody who won't take care of it.

Well thanks for the great response. Here is where I am currently at...

I've had offers but declined them all.

Teamphotoshop.com offer. 12k... I know it is worth a lot more.

vBskinz.com offer- no offer for just that site....

The combo deal (both sites) I had an offer of 20k. The vbskinz.com site alone will generate me 50k or more for the year if sales stay like they are now. And that is with only 10 designs. If you had around 20 or more designs the site would blow up.

So if you wish to make an offer please do. Just keep in mind I won't sell the sites for less than they are worth.

And honestly vbskinz.com will be very hard to give up. It would really have to be a great offer. Plus I would require that the customer service stay at the level it is at now. That is just as important as the actual products to me. And it shows with the customer satisfaction. That is my number 1 priority right along with the skin quality.

Thanks.

Just out of curiosity do you think I being greedy here.

I really didn't think so with the quality and popularity of the site/sites. But I thought I'd double check

And does anybody know of another site that may be a good spot to post something like this.

Thanks guys!

i'll make an offer. e-mail me benoit [at] databuild.net
    Benoît Brookens III
    President - Dataracks, Inc.
    Dataracks.net | Ultra-Reliable Hosting.™

Bob is a great guy to work with.

I am very surprised to see this thread, but nevertheless, good luck with the sale and hopefully the buyer is as honest and caring as you are

Thanks I can tell you right now the vbskinz site is off the table. I cannot give that up. I have too much time and energy invested in that site and should have never even thought of selling that.

The team site most likely I'll hang on to as well. I have a very serious offer on the table I'm thinking over but it's more difficult to sell than I thought it would be