Cool New sales strategy or fellowship ???

I have accidentally noticed two threads:

I also noticed, what fellowship demonstrate among
    themselves the competitive companies.
    They at once ready to help with advice... and own
    signatures maybe

In a touching!
    What you think about this!?

Ps: Diy-hosting by chance is present in these threads!
    Bestbg - Best "Background" Services

Maybe they're friends? Who knows... - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at] :: AIM: CybexH

Hi Art Vision,

Well, I have no affiliation with DIY, yet you will see me support Simon where appropriate.

Simon is a helpful guy, and as such has earned some respect from his peers. I see nothing wrong with showing support and defending someone who you know provides a good service, is knowledgeable and will be around for awhile to service their customers...

Having said this - choose Cartika over DIY

Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: New sales strategy or fellowship ???

Artvision, you are not the first to have noticed this, and you will not be the last.

I have personally been contacted by several WHT members, regarding the fact that anyone posting regarding DIY, is immediately met with a 'signature' tagged response by 2 companies, one of which is reseller-center.

As for fellowship: no.

In my opinion, it is a sales tactic, and a dirty one. I do not speak out about these issues much, but this has been going on for a while, and as is pointed out in this thread by yourself, it happenned twice in the space of a mere few days.

I feel it is only right that when replying to a post by a WHT member, regarding a "competitor", that the person should remove their signature.

Thankfully, we do not rely on WHT for our customer-base, although we do have quite a few dotted around WHT, at last signup referer count.

EIRCA Ltd, home of The Genius Network.

Gargoyle, I don't talk about affiliate in general
    and I'm sure, that you understand me!

IHSL, I think, that question is ethic.

There are more delicate ways to make
    self advertising!
    Bestbg - Best "Background" Services