Thread: 2checkout..

2checkout..

To those of you that use 2checkout, do they log ips and stuff like that to help you detect fraud?
    So guys, what do you think of 2checkout? I haven't considered them until now..
    Or maybe some other service that is better with better priced fees?

The other player in the third party processing is Paysystems. I would think that both log the IP addresses though . Most gateways offer a contorl panel where you can block a certain range of IP addresses (black list) or acceptance (white list)

Originally posted by coreybryant
    The other player in the third party processing is Paysystems. I would think that both log the IP addresses though . Most gateways offer a contorl panel where you can block a certain range of IP addresses (black list) or acceptance (white list)
    How would i go about getting an account with paysystems? They seem to do it differently then others..

2CO is OK if you are just starting out, but once you get enough gross sales per month, they are too expensive (5.5% - OUCH!).

I have never used payquake, but I only hear good things. Their Pay for Play options looks great and it is an AUthorize.net gateway, which means it is compatible with most carts on the market.