Create Graphs & Charts

Iam looking for software to create my graphs & charts.
    I noticed there are a lot out there but i only found one that actually makes the charts look visibly appealing. Unfortunatelly that chart software 'bugs'. ( http://www.globfx.com )

Anyone knows any other piece of software that will create good looking graphs and charts or do they really all have to be dull?

Ofcoarse i can create them in PS, illustrator or even 3dsmax, but it's just 2 mutch work for the ammount of graphs and charts i need.

do you mean for a site? or for presentations?
    I would go with excel for presentations and stuff like that.

It's for a presentation, excel is very good for that stuff, but excell graphics are a bit dull..

Illustrator CS has some graphing functions in I believe. I haven't tried them out yet but I think you can basically design them to look how you want then import xml data into them. So you wouldn't have to design each graph individually, just one graph for each style of presentation, then import your data to build them.

That would allow you to get them exactly how you want them to look and it'll export to flash etc. which might be useful.

If you look on the adobe site under the new features it'll probably tell you more about them, or if you already have Illustrator CS look in the help.

That's a pretty good idea EthicalEpi, i'll take a look at the tutorial for combining xml & illustrator.

I already started drawing how i wanted it to look, so it's probably gonne be pretty simple Thanx!

No problem. Good luck!

Advanced Software Engineering

Advanced Software Engineering has a good software called Chart Director to make charts and graphs

Have a look at Corel Presentations.
    Bestbg - Best "Background" Services