First and foremost, I would like to thank iNet for taking the time to improve WHT and continuing to maintain one of the internets most active bulletin boards. Without you guys and Robert Marsh – these forums would not be like what they are today.

I am usually not the person who would post a message like this; however, I feel that I am representing a large portion of our community with my post.

WHT has introduced many new features and resources to WHT which has improved it dramatically. However, I also hear ideas being tossed around regarding “ideas” that would turn WHT more into a “business center” if you know what I am talking to.

I would like WHT to stay as it is now for a while, remain community FORUMS, where people can talk freely about most anything they want. Create an additional website that integrates with WHT for all of these ideas to turn WHT into more of a “business center” – but please, lets try to keep WHT as much of an open community as possible.

Again, keep up the great work! In no way am I saying that iNET is doing something wrong… I just don’t want WHT to change for the worse in the future!

Thank you iNET!