Reliable Email Hosting?

I've moved hosts 3 times over the past 6 months. Each has either had massive downtime or horrible support techs that have been unable to satisfy any of my needs.

Basically, all I'm looking for is *reliable* email hosting for a domain and enough web space for a 1 page site. Does anyone have any reccomendations for me? Keep in mind, I need 'mission critical' hosting here, I don't plan on changing hosts another 3 times in the upcoming 6 months. Thanks.

34 offers very good service try them out.

EU - east side
    Well... my site is hosted by Hostgator. Almost two months have passed and no downtime. I'm on gator3 so I have no idea about the other servers, but I had no problems on this one. I only needed support when I moved and things were quick back then. I had no problems so i never used support after that. (I love it when this happens).

Just a suggestion... Cheers!

Appleton, WI

E-mail Hosting

Mission critical e-mail doesn't always come with a web site, but and FastMail are excellent.

Good webmail, your own domain, IMAP, POP, SMTP, and secure connections. I suggest signing up for a demo account on each, especially MailSnare.

If you're looking for a reliable web site, you could just transfer to a domain registrar that offers free hosting with your domain, then use one of the e-mail hosts above.
    Figly Media
    Plesk 9.2.1 Shared Linux Hosting
    PHP 5.2.9, MySQL, PostgreSQL & more!

And before you signup with any new host, just do a search here at WHT...
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers -