New Hosting Company Input Needed

we are trying to get everyones input as to what you would want in a hosting company.

we know that it is hard to start a hosting company that would make everyone happy and give everyone what they wanted. but we are sure willing to try and give everyone what they want.

all of your input is needed to make sure that we are a stable and reliable hosting company that will be around for a long long time.

we are in the infant stages of this project and that is why we would like to hear from the community as to what is needed for customers to be happy!

we are in the process of designing our data center which will be approx 40,000sf of open space.

we are working on getting the major bandwith providers in our area onboard with us so that there will not be an issue later on down the road with running out or bandwith to support our customers.

if you have any input, it would be appreciated.

<<<solicitation removed>>>

Thank You
    Last edited by Matt; 03-02-2004 at 11:47 AM.

24/7 support ( i mean good support)
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Originally posted by ultramatrix
    24/7 support ( i mean good support)
    24/7 support will not be an issue. we will have over 100 incoming lines to the support facility with toll free lines to call in if you are not local.

we are looking for support staff at this time. we would like to have anywhere from 10-15 support people on staff with at least 5 in the facility at all times.

we do not want to "outsource" or support staff. we want them on site at all times

ok i ask for input and get one reply? what is up with that?

i see so many people bashing their hosting company, but when i ask for input on how to give everyone what they want, within reason that is, i dont get any reply

rest assured that we have the money to back our company!

we have more than enough capitol to "do it right the first time"

like you already have said you are working on bandwidth providers and stuff, but what many customers want is to have a excellent uptime gaurntee, the good lines of support, there are soo many items, those are the ones i could think of. Also be patient people will reply in due time.
    Luke Moran
    WebHostingChat Friendly Webhosting Guide

Originally posted by gnethosting
    ok i ask for input and get one reply? what is up with that?

i see so many people bashing their hosting company, but when i ask for input on how to give everyone what they want, within reason that is, i dont get any reply

rest assured that we have the money to back our company!

we have more than enough capitol to "do it right the first time"
    Perhaps you should be patient. You only posted this a little over an hour ago.

Also, asking for suggestions is fine, but please do not include specifics about your company.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/misc.p...on=forum-rules

Originally posted by OsirisLuke
    like you already have said you are working on bandwidth providers and stuff, but what many customers want is to have a excellent uptime gaurntee, the good lines of support, there are soo many items, those are the ones i could think of. Also be patient people will reply in due time.
    99.95% guarentee or that month is free