A few templates for sale!

We have a few templates up for grabs. Included in purchase is:

Customizations, Slice/Code, PSD, Resell Rights

Template 1
    Template 2
    Template 3
    Template 4
    Template 5

Name a reasonable price and it's yours. Nothing less than $25 each.
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U • Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You • Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.
      0 Not allowed!

I don't know about the rest but #1 is definately an edited TM template. Who do you think your fooling?
      0 Not allowed!

I've seen the 2nd one too.
      0 Not allowed!

Looks like you're trying to pull a slick one here.
      0 Not allowed!

Then that means I was "dooped" because I bought them off of someone (planned on using them but my ideas got ahead of my budget) and he told me if I didn't use them I could sell them. Sorry guys, didn't realize they were TM templates.

This thread can be closed.
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U • Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You • Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Multi-Cap
    Then that means I was "dooped" because I bought them off of someone (planned on using them but my ideas got ahead of my budget) and he told me if I didn't use them I could sell them. Sorry guys, didn't realize they were TM templates.

Man, that really sucks! I hope you can get your money back or something. If the guy is here on WHT please post his name so that people will know not to do business with him in the future.
      0 Not allowed!

Let me guess, eBay?

The TM (TemplateMonster) designs are all over the place, and there are a lot of innocent victims who were told they had 'resell' rights when they bought them, only to find out later that they were stolen TM designs.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!