* First Month FREE

This deal is a first signup - first get it deal. We will not "hold" a server for anyone. This free month is ONLY for the servers as outlined below.

PENTIUM CELERON 1.2 GHz
    512 MB RAM
    40 GB HD
    500 GB MONTHLY BANDWIDTH
    3 IP's Included
    RedHat Enterprise WS Installed
    MRTG Graph included

QUANTITY - 3

FIRST MONTH IS FREE*
    NO SETUP, EVEN AFTER THE FREE MONTH**
    $79.00 MONTHLY THEREAFTER
    Add CPANEL for $20.00 monthly

Servers located at GNAX in Atlanta GA.

PING/TRACE IP -> 216.180.255.1

* The following are the restrictions that apply to the free month. Bandwidth is limited to 100GB's for the first month. This will allow you more than enough to move clients or get setup or test things out. Anything over that would be billed at $0.50 per GB for this trial period. No control panel is included in this offer...any CP added would be due when the server came online. First month Payment will be due on April 1st 2004. The initial server comes AS-IS with no upgrades until the free month is concluded.

This offer is currently only good for residants of the US who have a valid US phone number.

** No setup refers to the initial server ONLY. Adding memory, HD or other items will incur a setup fee, if applicable
    Last edited by MikeA; 03-01-2004 at 02:49 PM.
    Life is Minimum live it Maximum.

i am intrested do PM me thanks

I am interested too. How many do you have left? Please PM me.

Thanks to all the people who signed up. This offer is now closed. All my servers are used up. I should have another 10 - 15 of these online next week and be able to offer the deal again.
    Life is Minimum live it Maximum.

Talking

Wow Mike. I'm impressed. Search for any posts I've made and you'll see that I was looking around for a dedicated server from some other companies.

Not only were you the first to respond, but the first month is free AND you had it setup the same day! I just SSH'd in. Everything looks great! Look forward to customizing it to my needs.