Question PHPCoin or WhoisCart

Which of these two would you recommend for some one starting out with just a few clients? (Ease of use is important) I see that with Whois I would be able to incorporate my eNom account, but I'm not sure about PHPCoin.

Louisville, Ky
    well with whoiscart you can have signups and billing done, were as phpcoin is just bascially storing client info.. no intergration with whm at all in phpcoin as far as I know

I think PHPCoin is good for new hosts. It's got some features like helpdesk. Also can change skin. you can also downlaod free skins from 7dana templates.
    Last edited by Kavinga; 03-01-2004 at 01:54 PM.

It's better to pick whoicart if the $35 is not too expensive for you.
    Definitely will help you a lot in billing and management as you grow <-- the most important in hosting business

Btw, wrong forum
    Cyber Ultra Network - Reliable Budget Web Hosting Provider Since 2003

If your looking for a free script that will automate signups and handle your billing I would take a look at A free open source script.

I use phpcoin and like it all. I just use paypal for my billing and phpcoin does the rest

7. #7 is great.... $35 is not very much.
    they have added alot of new features
    DOTS.WS - Domain Registration Service.
    We are accredited .WS and CentralNIC registrar.

Web Hosting Land
    WhoisCart is pretty good. Its kind of like they are buildling your web hosting program for you. You tell them what's wrong, they fix it and add additional features. For $35, you get lifetime updates, cheap and good :-p

Originally posted by centrahost
    If your looking for a free script that will automate signups and handle your billing I would take a look at A free open source script.
    I downloaded this nixt, but haven't yet had time to install.
    Do you recommend this for a small hosting company, where 80% of orders will be made by administrator and not the end-users ?

I think you will get more input in this forum.

Thread moved.

Chesapeake, VA
    We have merchants who use and they are very happy with it. - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at - we look forward to helping your business grow!

WHOiS CART is the greatest and the best u can get for 35.00

Just be sure to check that your server has the right software for running whois.cart...

whoiscart is very good for just U$ 35,00 and have the basic features

i recommend it