Simple checkout form needed

I'm using WHM Autopilot but I need something else I can offer my clients and others who wish to purchase SSL and domains after or before they sign-up for a hosting account.

I looked at phpcoin which doesn't fit what I am after and I just looked at whois.cart which is great for domains only but I was after something that handled both domains and other products like SSL certs.

Does anyone know of a script that can pass CC and paypal payments for products that can be added as described above?

you might wish to look into Lpanel. this seems to be a good script, but currently (as far as I know) they only support the Ioncube loader, but they did say they will host your lpanel free if you use zend optimizer till they release a zend version. http://www.lpanel.net
    Luke Moran
    WebHostingChat Friendly Webhosting Guide

LPanel is a competitor of WHM Autopilot. I am very happy with WHM Autopilot for all my main hosting needs. Thank you for your comments but I was looking for a simpler check out form to handle small orders like domains and SSL certs.