Thread: FuitadNet?

No, I didn't sneeze and accidently type that name, it's the actual host's company name.

Has anyone used FuitadNet that has bad or good comments about them? Their prices are retardedly cheap, but I know that you get what you pay for, usually.

Actually the name got my attention too.
    I'm conflicted and a bit off topic but, the strange name could be a double edged sword. As for the service, I have don't know.

Pierre has a nice suit on though.

Well, I am specifically looking for a host just for my forums. I use PHPbb 2 and have about 70 or so active members that post on a daily basis and my current host for the forums not only keeps crashing, but they apparently just screwed up my entire database to the point where I am going to have to do a full restore from a backup to return them to a functional status.

Really, any host that can handle a semi-popular PHP driven forum that isn't so expensive that I have to sign over my first born child will do.

I also need at least a 20 GB bandwidth limit

London, UK
    For that sort of bandwidth/pricing model I would sooner chance somewhere like
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK | US | Since 1998.

isnt there any hosting optimized specifically for forums?.. there are so many people looking for forums hosting here.. infact forums need a real good host...
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers -