Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Vortech Inc aka MATRIXRESELLER.COM

check out VortechWebHosting.com - a COMPLAINT SITE, for details.

=============

I've been the route the hard way in trying to find an honest and RELIABLE hosting company.

I went for the bottom dollar, and lost a few customers because I signed with FEATUREPRICE.COM

Then I moved to VORTECH INC (MATRIXRESELLER.COM and all the other names they go by). Out of the pot, and into the fire!

These guys couldn't keep their servers up, and promised they would have everything fixed when they moved to their new location.

I sent a payment for 3 months, and the post office wouldn't deliver it, because it was CERTIFIED, and VORTECH INC was listed to a house. I verified this by going to anywho.com, and typing VORTECH INC. NO returns.

So I did a reverse kookup, of their sales and support phone 1-407-323-5634 at anywho.com

anywho.com/qry/wp_rl?npa=407&telephone=3235634&btnsubmit.x=15&btnsubmit.y=8

VORTECH INC WAS A HOUSE IN SANFORD FLORIDA.

I couldn't blame the Post Office now, so I waited until the next morning, and told them the Post Office would not deliver a CERTIFIED letter to the address they gave me in their email.

BOY! DID THE S**T HIT THE FAN. They cussed me up one side and down the other. I didn't care if they worked out of a house, I was just trying to make a payment. It appears I discovered some big secret or something. It's not like I was going to turn them in to code enforcement.

Then I received an email calling me dense, saying that they never gave me the address they sent me in the email, and ASKED ME HOW I GOT THE ADDRESS TO THE OWNER'S HOUSE. I told them I did a reverse lookup on anywho.com of the phone number on their website, the one for sales and technical assistance. I was still a little shocked at their response. After all, many people run a business out of their house, but they don't hang up on me.

Then they sent an email giving me 24hrs before they deleted all my sites. SEEMS LIKE THEY DIDN'T WANT ANYONE KNOWING THAT THEIR PHYSICAL ADDRESS (not mailing) THAT WAS LISTED ON THEIR CORPORATE PAPERS WAS A PO BOX

sunbiz.org/COR/2003/0121/46501987.tif

(2003 CORPORATE PAPERS). It must have been difficult finding a small air conditioner and server to fit in there!

They changed their PHYSICAL CORPORATE ADDRESS IN JANUARY OF 2004

sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?a1=DETFIL&n1=P00000103894&n2=NAMFWD&n3=0000&n4=N&r1=&r2=&r3=&r4=VORTECH&r5=

State Of Florida - OFFICIAL WEBSITE - Vortech Inc , and promptly sued me for $20 dollars through a collection agency. Please note that they were dissolved in 2001, and had to be reinstated.

THAT WAS IT. I went up to godaddy.com, and in less than a day, the COMPLAINT SITE, VortechWebHosting.com was up and running, complete with all their NastyGrams and all the documentation through the Official State Of Florida Division Of Corporations.

Our attorney is Mark Grossman, of Becker and Poliakoff. He wrote a good artical about Complaint Sites

ecomputerlaw.com/articles/mhtl/gripe_sites.htm

and how FORD Motor Company owns FORD-SUCKS.COM.

Well, I got a call that a bunch of people, including the NOC, were sent emails claiming that BRAD PUGH stated that I defamed and slandered him. He sent me an email to take down the site and so I will, BUT I will bill him $500 for services, then I will put it back up. In addition, he hasn't paid the $1000.00 I BILLED HIM WHEN HE REQUESTED IN WRITING THAT I MOVEALL MY SITES, THEN DELETED ALL MY SITES, AFTER LOCKING MY RESELLER CONTROL PANEL.

So there you have it. Be fair to customers, and they'll be nice to you. The biggest thing with me is honesty.

This was actually a good thing for me, because I needed the reliability, not the excuses. Their 15 minute move had all my sites down for a week, then it had to be taken down for patches, because of "a virus"

I found HOSTGATOR.COM by accident. I can can always reach the guy by phone, and he has had the best uptime I've ever had: HOSTGATOR.COM, and believe me I still have several old HostPro accounts, and already have backups at HOSTGATOR.COM when Interland and CI HOST go down.
      0 Not allowed!

watchdog,

I am not sure why the post office did not deliver the mail. Let me see if i can clear up your little mess you are *trying* to make.

1. The phone number 407-323-5634 is under the VP Name and he does live in Sanford FL. But NO one every told you to use that address or send anything there. The number points to our phone system in our ORLANDO office.

2. 106 S. Semoran Blvd. is our office address and yes this is where you sent the payment I guess as far as I know. If the mail man did not deliver it to us who's fault would that be? Not ours we are there 27/7/365.

3. 3208-C E. Colonial is our mailing address for large packages, its a UPS store we no longer use this address but the mail box is still there and is checked 3 times a week. There is also someone there 9am till 7pm that gets our mail like any other UPS store.

4. Oh yea we also have anther address for data center, who would ever think another build would have anther address..

Since April of this year we have always used the 106 S. Semoran Blvd address for all mailings. There is no forward to RUN out on this address. Something that might be messing with the Post office is we use to be in 160 and now in 106 but we have not been there since 2000. You would think the post office could read. Again not really your fault or ours.

Now if you should be mad at anyone it should be the Post Office not us, you also never showed us anything about the mail being sent back. I just happened to see this my self today.

Also our company was NEVER dissolved in 2001 we have been the same company since Sept. 2000. Also our CORPORATE PAPERS get updated EVERY year, since we moved in to a new office this year thats why the address changed. Please stop making up lies as that can get you in to a LOT of problems.

Because of the post offices was kind of at fault here and NOT you or US. If you would like to speak with me please email me or PM your phone number and I will be glad to see if we can get you removed from the collection agency.
    Last edited by Vortech; 03-01-2004 at 11:19 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

There are a few things watchdog has left out of his story.

(1) His account was terminated for non-payment and after 90 days was sent to an outside collection agency. He agreed to those terms in our TOS when he signed up.

(2) He submitted a credit card in someone elses' name for payment, which we told him we do not accept. The credit card must be in the account holder's name, for security reasons.

(3) His sites were deleted ONLY after his account went past due.

The US Postal Service messed up on a delivery?? Wow. What a shock.

If you are going to tell a story, at least tell all the details. Geeeeeeeeez It all boils down to that you are mad because you owe money and now there is a collection agency trying to collect. The only super secret conspiracy here is in your head.

The biggest thing to you is honesty?? LoL Your entire post and site is nothing but a one sided banter that fails to state that YOU are the person that did not pay for YOUR account. The fault lies with you, ultimately. Stating that would make you honest, instead of playing the victim and cooking up some huge drama in your head.

BTW, if you REALLY think we are not located at 106 S Semoran Blvd, come by and see for yourself. Once you do, be sure and come back and post that our office is indeed at that location.
    Last edited by Vixen; 03-01-2004 at 01:26 PM.
    ~Vixen~
    http://vixenshop.com
      0 Not allowed!

Perhaps it would be better not to publish these sorts of details.
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    Superior service. Sensible price.
      0 Not allowed!

Non of it should really be posted or on his site, but he took on him self to toss his problems out there to the world. I was just giving the facts on the matter something he left out. Annette if you want to delete or close this post is fine by me.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm not a mod. I wasn't referring to his post or yours, but the one from Vixen. I don't see a privacy policy on your site (either vortech or matrix), but perhaps you should consider it. Those sorts of details are things that a company should never post in a public forum, IMO.
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
      0 Not allowed!

privacy policy should of been in the TOS, trying to find out how or why it was removed. But in any case everything vixen replied with he has more less already opened up or said.. Only clearing up what he seems to be mixing up.
      0 Not allowed!

I don't see him mentining anything about being handed over to collections or using someone else's credit card in his post (only a reference to "nastygrams"). The point here is that you had already addressed the issue. Getting into further detail about how you as a company handled the rest (especially considering that most people will not visit the site he put up) is unnecesary. Just a thought.
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
      0 Not allowed!

Well he put a link to the site above and it does talk about the other issues as well. So we addressed them all here, since he wanted to air it all out.. Thats all on him we have ever right to defend our self when someone says things that are untrue. If he brings something up then why can't we reply to what is said??

His own words:

I sent a payment for 3 months, and the post office wouldn't deliver it, because it was CERTIFIED, and VORTECH INC was listed to a house. I verified this by going to anywho.com, and typing VORTECH INC. NO returns.

He is the one that opened the can of worms about his payments and trying to us other peoples credit cards. He seems to left all of that out of his site and post about trying to use other peoples cards.. Really just sad he could not pay or get a payment here for such a little amount.. Like I said in my post and a message I left on his phone I am more then happy to take him out of collection based on the USPS image he posted on his web site. When asked on the phone if he had ANY proof that he had sent the payment he had NOTHING. If he would of shown that to our billing dept. 6 months ago he would of had a lot less problems.
      0 Not allowed!

Help - Being Stalked By Hosting Company

I NEED SOME ADVICE FAST.

I put up a complaint site, VortechWebHosting.com

I had sent a paymet per Matrixreseller's email to the address they gave me.

Problem: Since Vortech Inc is listed to a house in Sanford Florida, the Post Office would NOT deliver my CERTIFIED letter, and stamped on it: Forwarding Expired. It was their fault, not mine. They didn't renew their forwarding.

When I asked MATRIX RESELLER if I shoud send payment to their house in Sanford, as listed in the REVERSE LOOKUP for 407-323-5634, which is their sales & support line on anywho.com (using REVERSE LOOKUP for the state of FLORIDA), they started sending derogatory and threatening emails, calling me "one of their 5 top dense customers," locked my reseller control panel, and deleted my customer's files.

I'M NOT EVEN THEIR CUSTOMER. I use HOSTGATOR.COM, and their servers don't go down like MATRIXRESELLER.

Today they are calling every few minutes, and leaving threats on my answering machine.

HELP. HAS ANYONE HAD AN EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS, AND WHAT DID YOU DO?
      0 Not allowed!

Um. Proof?

Also, I'm not familiar with MatrixReseller's policies, but Host Gator has a server with them I'm guessing? And they just logged into there server and deleted your files? Is that what your saying?

If so, that is absolutely horrible. Not to mention completely illegal. You should get proof, and staple there butts to the wall if this happened.
      0 Not allowed!

Ok, you have me completely lost here. If you are not their customer, why are trying to send them a payment?
    L. James Prevo - President/Owner
    Prevo Network, LLC - http://www.prevo.net
    Est. 1999 - Month to Month Billing!!
      0 Not allowed!

Ah, I just checked your site, which I thought was removed or something. I guess it's up now. Sorry, about that. Looks like you have quite a bit of proof. (To a point)

Man, that's crazy. I've never heard of a hosting company harass someone like you say they are harassing you. I think you should call a lawyer. This has got to be illegal on many different levels.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by ljprevo
    Ok, you have me completely lost here. If you are not their customer, why are trying to send them a payment?
    Yea, I'm sort of confused as well. I think he meant he WAS a customer. He isn't anymore, and now he is a customer of HostGator. I think.. ;P
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Annette
    I don't see him mentining anything about being handed over to collections or using someone else's credit card in his post (only a reference to "nastygrams"). The point here is that you had already addressed the issue. Getting into further detail about how you as a company handled the rest (especially considering that most people will not visit the site he put up) is unnecesary. Just a thought.
    If you look at the link to his "complaint site" there is a copy of the letter sent to him from the collection agency. He posted it there for the entire world to see. I did not post anything he has not posted on his own site EXCEPT the fact that his account was not suspended until he did not make his payments. He conveniently left that out.
    ~Vixen~
    http://vixenshop.com
      0 Not allowed!

I used to be their customer

After Featureprice shut down last year, I moved to Matrix Reseller.

That is why I sent them payments. Thanks for the info about them deleteing files. They told me their Terms Of Service stated that they could cancel me at any time, and that I had no contract with them.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

I forgot to answer the second part:

HOSTGATOR.COM is totally separate from Matrix Reseller.

I have always been able to reach people by phone, so that is why I stayed with Hostgator, and you're really treated well. I have had no downtime at all.

I plan to move all my customer's sites to hostgator, just from the reliability and bandwidth. I have some old Host Pro accounts (now Interland), and a few others scattered around

Hostgator is a totally separate company, and I have only the highest praise for them...... everything works!!!
      0 Not allowed!

Are you saying they cancelled you without notice?
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

They sent me an email saying that they are deleting everything in 24 hours, B U T they locked my reseller control panel. I couldn't get into the sites to make MSQL copies of the BBS's that I had, so I lost that information also.

There goes the phone again
      0 Not allowed!

Cross posting? Do you have to put everything in the same place that you put your first post in??

If that is the case, I apologize for being in the wrong place.

The calls just started this morning, and I asked for help in the first forum listed.
      0 Not allowed!

You should sue their *** and charge them for threating you. Wow this will cause some big troubles for those dumbasses. LoL!
      0 Not allowed!

I have an ex-friend who lost $200 dollars to a so called host, then he harrassed them via email and paid them a visit and almost knocked their door down. Maybe I should tell this dummy about MATRIXRESELLER, so when they screw him he will be at their throats!
      0 Not allowed!

Um … it seems like this is not a good place to discuss this. But since you are, it looks to me that this could have been cleared up with a request to send funds through Western Union, or some other means until the problem was totally resolved.

Even in the worst customer service situations, I have had never had anyone penalize me for something that was not in control of. Instead of killing your customers with blame and attitude, perhaps a little kindness would go a longer, longer way … Or better yet, do not stoke the fire.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast