Question How good is ccTransact?

My client just signed up with cctransact.com for a online subscription site. It's a service meant for kids.

Now I can't find any reviews on ccTransact online. It's a bit strange. Also, google shows that cctransact.com is on a number of blocked lists.

Anybody have experience with cctransact? Should we think again about using cctransact?

Sandeep

I have never heard of them so I can't really tell you one way or the other. Ask them how long they have been around and maybe ask for some references?
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

I just went to their site - but it could not be located. Seems like that domain was created about 2 years ago.

ccTransact is a sales agent for Best-Payment.com

The best payment site says they are the second largest processor in the world so that should be ok I guess.

looks like cctransact has been spamming a lot and that's why their site is on so many blocked lists.

I have heard horror stories about them.

Mark