Domain in exchange for work

I'll be willing to do odd jobs for you, graphic design, html editing...pretty much anything in those areas. As long as it's a couple hours of work or under, in exchange for you purchasing a domain for me, with my whois info and the ability to edit DNS settings. Which you can get for about $5 or $6 dollars. I do fairly exceptional work, as good as or better than your expectations are. *I have no portfolio* I'm looking for some way, any way, to get my own domain, so I'd be willing to work out a deal. I am open to anything. Reply's and Private Messages will be responded to. THANKS.

a logo for my site deepillusion.net would work

ive tried before and never liked my ideas..im uncreative in that aspect ,lol

Interesting site to make a logo for. If it's agreed on, I'll give it a shot and drop you a message soon to see what you think of it.

you see whats inside that centerpiece..thats my logo from hosting wit lines coming off it..i was so stumped at the time i used that,lol

I was just about to ask which logo you wanted done :p. The spider looking thing! It's fairly decent, but I'll give it a shot.

just grab ideas from the feel of my site and the name itself..ignore my logo,lol

def will be anxious to see what you come up with