H-Sphere control panel questions

Hello,

H-Sphere seems to be the most expensive control panel. May I ask your opinion about this cp. Is it stable cp ? Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Hi HA-Alex,

H-Sphere is a stable control panel to administer webhosting tasks. If you feel it is expensive, then try Ensim or plesk .

Regards,

Hi Brightadmin,

Thank you for your suggestion. By the way, I don't mind to pay a large amount for a piece of software if it is really worth for. H-Sphere is a cp like cPanel or Ensim & Plesk and all of them have their pros/cons. Before investing in it, I would like to hear more from their users.

Regards,

Greetings:

H-Sphere is extremely economical when you consider it is NOT just another control panel.

Plesk, Ensim, Cpanel, etc. are just control panels.

H-Sphere provides completed hosting automation.

When you consider the return on investment for having everything automated, it is unbelieably cheap.

We've been using H-Sphere for about 18 months now. H-Sphere is extremely stable, the support team extremely knowledgeable and prompt, and the community forum filled with beautiful people who share of their time and experience.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

i guess i dont see how its so expensive. for smaller hosts its generally a bit cheaper. the idea of scalibility is very next-year. im on the edge of switching off cpanel for this system, im very excited wtih what ive seen so far.

(though as an end user i did find it a bit frustrating and confusing, i think a better skin needs to be developed for those guys)
    jubba joo!

The new skin coming out for 2.4 can be found here:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=244669
    Jamie
    RadicalV.com High Velocity Hosting Services - Since 1999
    Hsphere Linux & Windows Hosting ~ Automated Reseller Plans ~ EasyApp Collection