H-Sphere control panel questions

H-Sphere seems to be the most expensive control panel. May I ask your opinion about this cp. Is it stable cp ? Thank you for your time.

Hi HA-Alex,

H-Sphere is a stable control panel to administer webhosting tasks. If you feel it is expensive, then try Ensim or plesk .

Hi Brightadmin,

Thank you for your suggestion. By the way, I don't mind to pay a large amount for a piece of software if it is really worth for. H-Sphere is a cp like cPanel or Ensim & Plesk and all of them have their pros/cons. Before investing in it, I would like to hear more from their users.

H-Sphere is extremely economical when you consider it is NOT just another control panel.

Plesk, Ensim, Cpanel, etc. are just control panels.

H-Sphere provides completed hosting automation.

When you consider the return on investment for having everything automated, it is unbelieably cheap.

We've been using H-Sphere for about 18 months now. H-Sphere is extremely stable, the support team extremely knowledgeable and prompt, and the community forum filled with beautiful people who share of their time and experience.

Thank you.
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

opposite lock
    i guess i dont see how its so expensive. for smaller hosts its generally a bit cheaper. the idea of scalibility is very next-year. im on the edge of switching off cpanel for this system, im very excited wtih what ive seen so far.

(though as an end user i did find it a bit frustrating and confusing, i think a better skin needs to be developed for those guys)
    jubba joo!

The new skin coming out for 2.4 can be found here:
    Jamie High Velocity Hosting Services - Since 1999
    Hsphere Linux & Windows Hosting ~ Automated Reseller Plans ~ EasyApp Collection