* Managed Servers, 1000GB Xfer, 99.999% Uptime, Starting from $116/mo, FREE Cpanel

BSDServer.com has now launched, with some great deals to kick off the grand opening! This is not a part of MainArea, but Matt's been nice enough to help with some of the startup capital to ensure success! Here are our two current server specials:

Celeron 2.0Ghz
    512MB RAM
    60GB IDE HD (If you order this week, we'll give you an 80GB HD for free)
    1000 GB Bandwidth
    12 IPs
    CPanel/WHM Included
    $0 setup
    $116/month

P4 2.4Ghz (If you order this week, you'll get a 2.66Ghz processor)
    512MB RAM
    80GB IDE HD (If you order this week, we'll give you a 120GB HD)
    1000 GB Bandwidth
    12 IPs
    CPanel/WHM Included
    $0 setup
    $145/month

BW Providers: Peer1 and Optigate, OC12 from Williams will be added shortly
    DataCenter: Servers located at the RackOnline datacenter in San José, California
    Uptime Guarantee: 99.999%
    IP: 69.50.225.2
    Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard
    Terms of Service: http://www.bsdserver.com/tos.html

Server billing period will be from the first of each month to the last of each month. Billing will take place on the 26th of each month, for the period of the next month. If you have any questions, please email us at sales@bsdserver.com, and we'll be happy to answer your questions.

As our website is under construction, our orderform is currently offline. To order any of our servers, please email sales@bsdserver.com and mention which server you would like to order. We'll then send you a payment link.

Thanks,
    Josh
    sales@bsdserver.com
    Owner of BSDServer.com

how managed are the servers, I dont currently need or want one, but in a few months I may.

Management includes Kernel upgrades, security patches for the OS, and OS troubleshooting. We still have servers in stock, so if you're looking to bail out of another managed provider, we can help

-Josh

I'm on Qwest and getting routed through Optigate, getting 400ms+ pings from Chicago, that's kind of ridiculous if you asked me...
    Karl Zimmerman - Founder & CEO of Steadfast
    VMware Virtual Data Center Platform

karl @ steadfast.net - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation

Karl,

We have not had any network problems - can you please PM or email me a traceroute?

Thanks,
    Josh
    sales@bsdserver.com
    Owner of BSDServer.com

- Is adult content allowed?
    - Is the bandwidth allocation restricted to any percentage out/in?
    - Turnaround time on setup?
    - How much for additional RAM?
    • Ddos, DOS, Brute force protection • White Label Reseller Hosting. • Proactive Server Management
    • 20+ years experience! • sales@uncensored-hosting.com
    Uncensored-Hosting • X @UncensoredHost

Hi Gus,

Adult content is allowed on our servers. Bandwidth is calculated as any combination of incoming + outgoing bandwidth (You can use 1GB incoming and 999GB outgoing for example). Setup time is from 4-36 hours depending on stock. An additional 512MB RAM costs a one-time fee of $155, and an additional 1GB RAM costs a $230 one-time fee.

Hope these answers helped. Please let me know if you have any more questions about our services.

Thanks,
    Josh