Advertising on PR7 site 2500 uniques a day with multiple Top 10 google

Hi,

Looking for advertisers for http://britney-spears.com with several types of ads being available. Ads available are text links, 468x60 banners and 120x120/240/600. Don't knock the site.. it brings in all sorts of individuals!

Ad pricing upon request.

Since we have no outside ads/links on here, we would be wiling to do exculsives for any of the ad types above.

As stated site gets about 2500 uniques per day, Google PR7 and many top 10 links in google, yahoo and msn.

Please email [email protected] for more info.

Thanks!
    ResourceGuy.com - ResourceGuy.com

I checked your site with Alexa and it only has a rating of 759,988 and appears to be urcute.com I do not think your site gets 2500 a day, as your Alexa rating would be much higher. Just a heads up for anybody interested in this.

instead of talking trash...why not come to me and ask me for stats...? I did put a stats counter up as you will see the link below.

Do me a favor and do not ever post without doing more research. What does alexa have to do with anything? What makes you come to the conclusion that it does not get 2500 a day? It used to point to urcure which was just for revenue. We all know alexa is BS.

here is link:

http://statswhere.com/template.php?a=britney

go crap on someone elses thread with your erroneous ideas.

kevin

Originally posted by Soul Hosts
    I checked your site with Alexa and it only has a rating of 759,988 and appears to be urcute.com I do not think your site gets 2500 a day, as your Alexa rating would be much higher. Just a heads up for anybody interested in this.
    Alexa stats mean nothing. Look at the domain name! Britney-Spears.com. How can you not believe it gets 2500 uniques a day? I am suprised it doesn't get a lot more.

May I ask to be provided with stats from another location besides a site that you own?

the dude is legit, he owns other sites that have high traffic check his posts in the past he has a couple high profile high unique visitors a day sites that I will be advertising on in the coming month.
    << Please review signature guidelines >>

May I ask to be provided with stats from another location besides a site that you own?
    You're trashing his thread. A violation of the Advertising Forum Rules.
    He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog | My stockphotos and illustrations

I have not intended to trash a single part of his thread, I was simply asking if he had any other sources for stats he could provide me with. Sorry if it has come off that way.

Just so you know, Alexa ranking is mainly based on traffic flow of users with the alexa bar. Most people going to a Brittney Spears site wouldn't use the bar...
    Dan Sheppard ~ Freelance whatever

now you have insinuated that my stats counter is false since I own it? I have sites with 13,000+ uniques a day. I am not here to falsify anything. anyways, just to humor you i put up the extreme tracker which i do not own. i put it up at 7:45 AM est so lets give it some time to rack up some numbers including weekends. here is link:

http://t.extreme-dm.com/?login=bsp987

please.. learn your facts . You stated my alexa should be higher if i have 2500 uniques a day. Wouldnt it be lower? The more popular a site the lower the alexa. Besides, alexa only is for those with the alexa bar and can easily be manipulated.

Besides are you even interested in advertising or are you the wannabe WHT police squad. I have no problem with people asking stats, questions, etc but baseless, uneducated insinuations I will not tolerate.

Kevin

dude calm down. He also owns skinz.org . If you aren't interested then don't respond to his thread.

it might have showed urcute.com in alexa cause one of the banners was being pulled from urcute.com . IT happens to me sometimes when i get the alexa rating for fastclicks.com cause it pulls a banner from there. His site does get that many uniques and alexa is garbage

Thanks Jeff.

Well it is not 7:45 PM EST exactly 12 hours after I put up the extreme counter. I see 2062 uniques so I would think that at the rate of 100+ an hour i should easily meet the 2500 I quoted.

Thanks for all your guys support.

Kevin

Skinz.org,

Very nice congrats on a Nice name and the hits as well. Sorry a little off the topic.