Young Entrepreneurs wanted

We are just about to release a new site aimed at the 15-30 year old market who are looking to get into the digital industry (web design, development, hosting etc).

As part of this, we are looking for case studies for people who have been successful and are willing to share the ups and downs of where they have been and where they are heading for next.

We will send you a list of questions, write up the article and then send it back with editorial control for sign off. Obviously, the article will have related links to whatever you want to show off.

Although we are brand new, we have created a lot of interest ahead of launch, have some amazing interviewees on board and have huge plans, it may be a very lucrative 30 minutes of your time.

If your interested in sharing with us, please drop me a PM or email to nickki@digitallydriven.com
    Nickki Steptoe

Nickki, sounds like an excellent idea and a good resource (more like an association of entrepreneurial minds) to be part of. Would you consider online media to be part of "digital" industry?

I would be honored to help you out on any level, even dedicate some hours to help you grow this (its up to you) but first I would like to hear more about how unique this service would be.

Best,
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

I would be interested, will be sending you an email in a bit!

We have a 2 year plan for the development of the site, that plans initially (6 months) of merely growing the community to enhance awareness of what we are offering.

I'll diverge for 2 mins and just explain where we are coming from and why we decided to do this. The group consists of 2 designers and a very successful offshore development team. We have all used forums in the past for one reason or another, but the vast majority are aimed at one specific need, i.e. code development, design etc. We realised that there really wasn't anything that supported people coming into the industry with practical advice.

We aim not to be restrictive, so whilst our core demographic are people looking to get educational resources, articles on working in the design/development industry, we are really aiming to expand that over time to include those involved in hosting, photography, e-commerce etc... if it's digital, then we'll be there.

I'm more than happy to send the URL (its still in testing and is a little messy which is why I'm not releasing it publicly) to those who may be interested.

We've planned hard for this, its been over a year in the making and we all have a lot of experience in the online arena, but we will never claim to know all the answers. So anyone who is prepared to act in advisory terms is more than appreciated and all credit will be given.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.
    Nickki Steptoe

Would be good if i could take a peek

Sounds like a great idea. Send me the questions.
    Dustin

hi,
    whats the url of your site? im young and trying to start my own bussiness as my dream is to eventually own my own company etc, i think this would be a great resource and i hope lots of people can share there experience.
    Sorry if this steered off the point of trying to get people to share but just wanted people to know that Young Entrepreneurs are interested and your articles will come in useful!

Killian
    Note: Not all teens are the same and should not be generalised.