Talking Olternit.com Review

Dear members,
    I signed up with http://www.olternit.com a month ago. I'm now going on to my second month with no compaints. Not only is the speed amazing, but the support is their to back it up to. I honestly believe they demonstrate qaulity hosting considering all those hosts out there offering unlimited everything for $1.
    Economical
    There prices are definatly economical.
    Support
    I have had some pretty big issues with my forum due to my mistakes and Spencer ( the owner ) was there to help me out. I constantly put up support tickets and they are answered in record times. The great thing is, the support team is actually nice! I can't tell you how many times I have gotten negative replys from hosts which will remain un-named.
    Speed/Uptime
    They keep the server load under control at all times. So far I don't think my forum has been down once? The speed is great too.
    Overall
    Overall, honestly, I give them a 9/10. They have a very nice staff team that is always there, their prices are great, and they have a nice forum community. I would recommend them to anyone who wants some serious hosting.

well, thanks for that review Max, i'll be sure to look at it
    Christopher K - CEO FG Hosting
    FifthGear Hosting - Http://FGHost.net/
    Quality services guaranteed with low prices
    Shared, Reseller, Streaming, Gaming

Looks like the plans are reasonable. Glad to see it isn't a 50gb for $8 host.
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.

Not a very good one on ipowerweb.com too. If you're looking for "deals", you can find unlimied hosting for $0.99/mo but most people are looking for "stable" and "reliable".

Welcome to WHT nonetheless.

Well let me give my opinion. Like NexDog said, you can find unlimited hosting for $1/month but if you are serious about finding a reliable and stable host you need to spend a reasonable amount. Ipowerweb and others may give a better price but in my opinion the support and realiability of olternit.com makes up for it. The price is economical as it is and I can't complain about it.

Ive had a few plans with olternit to host a few accounts for our companies websites since the month that spencer opened his door. Its been great so far, we even gave him a quote for a recommendation on his site

I am with ProXie, olternit is thy best host ever..

Want a true realitionship with your host? Even one that can be more then just about hosting company, with reliable servers, great support... there is only one answer.. Olternit.com

I concur. Spencer has a good head on his shoulders. His secondary admin rules too although I forget his name.
    James Cornman
    365 Data Centers - AS19151/AS29838
    Colocation • Network Connectivity • Managed Infrastructure Services

Thanks for taking time to write the review ProXie. It seems you made a really good choice. You went for the good host instead of going for the best possible deal (meaning for the cheapest host). Good job!

Thanks . Honestly this is my first time reviewing a host publicly. I really want to support Olternit.com and I feel people should know about them. So anyways I'm glad to see people are giving olternit.com good looks.

I want to thank everyone for their kind comments. I'm glad you're all happy. It has been a while since I've been to WHT, but this is a nice surprise.