* 24 hour domain transfer from OpenSRS to Enom

I was pleasantly surprised with OpenSRS, twice:

First, the WHOIS updates were instant: immediate upload of the info from their database to ICANN's.

Second, for account consolidation purposes I moved the newly acquired domain to Enom.

The transfer was complete in 24 hours! Not 5-7 days with other registrars. Even when I transferred a domain from NameCheap to Enom it was 2 days - NameCheap is an Enom reseller.

So OpenSRS is not that bad after all

i haven't heard many complaints about OpenSRS except the pricing
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

Re: 24 hour domain transfer from OpenSRS to Enom

Originally posted by timechange.com
    So OpenSRS is not that bad after all
    Who said OpenSRS was bad? They are actually the best.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

I never used them, I know they have had one of the first API's out for registrations etc. I might look into it in the future; like Bashar said, their bulk pricing tends to float above the $8 mark?

Originally posted by timechange.com
    I never used them, I know they have had one of the first API's out for registrations etc. I might look into it in the future; like Bashar said, their bulk pricing tends to float above the $8 mark?
    You probably won't get even close to $9 for a thousand names per year.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

yikes.

Yeap, they do have the fastest transfer policy I have ever used, and is quite simple.

i get transfers from bulkregister -> enom in less than 24hrs always

fear the automation

just wondering you sure its immediate uploda to icann DB ? like updating nameservers show in the registry instantly? i doubt it, it might be the whois info or so which also instant at most registrars
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Very fast indeed.
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

It's very weird, but I cannot transfer the domain out of OpenSRS for 4 times.

While I request the transfer out, OpenSRS did send me a link and a code to verify, however, when I entered the code, it said it's invalid. The fail reason maybe the code is not up-to-date, or it's already verified. Then I fail to transfer the domain out again and again.

Who should I contact with to solve this problem?

The OpenSRS reseller cannot handle this, and this domain is approaching expiration soon....

My domains at OpenSRS was also transferred in 24 hours too..

PTEZ
    Have you tried contacting OpenSRS?
    DOTS.WS - Domain Registration Service.
    We are accredited .WS and CentralNIC registrar.

Is the domain locked?
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

Originally posted by nameslave
    You probably won't get even close to $9 for a thousand names per year.
    Damn that is expensive
    Domain Maven

No kidding that's expensive. I didn't ever try their reseller interface but I can honestly say I can't stand the end user control panel.

I used it when I used to use 000domains and I can tell you it is one of the worst interfaces I have ever used.
    Domain Maven